Unban request - 11/5/14

• Banned by: CommandHat
    Ban length: Permanent
    STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:32865971

So I was on the ZS today and as a joke my friend zoo-keyNi and I were putting the tag <AIMWARE.NET> in our names as we’d been playing cs and someone hackusated us so we thought it would be funny to fake advertise the site. Little did I know that people would take the tag seriously and this qould lead to me being permanently banned on NN.

I hadn’t thought much of it until wave 5 when CommandHat joined, and perma banned me without a warning. I added him to try and talk to him and zoo-keyNi tried to talk to him ingame to see what was going on but he ignored zoo and has yet to reply to my friend request on Steam. I would have atleast expected him to warn me in chat, voice, or kick me with a reason like “Change your name. No advertising”. I’m sorry I may have disrupted the community by false advertising as it was just a joke and I would like my ban to be uplifted ASAP. This will not happen again.

• Banned by: CommandHat
    Ban length: Permanent
    STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:32865971

So I was on the ZS today and as a joke my friend zoo-keyNi and I were putting the tag <AIMWARE.NET> in our names as we’d been playing cs and someone hackusated us so we thought it would be funny to fake advertise the site. Little did I know that people would take the tag seriously and this qould lead to me being permanently banned on NN.

I hadn’t thought much of it until wave 5 when CommandHat joined, and perma banned me without a warning. I added him to try and talk to him and zoo-keyNi tried to talk to him ingame to see what was going on but he ignored zoo and has yet to reply to my friend request on Steam. I would have atleast expected him to warn me in chat, voice, or kick me with a reason like “Change your name. No advertising”. I’m sorry I may have disrupted the community by false advertising as it was just a joke and I would like my ban to be uplifted ASAP. This will not happen again.

• I asked what to do  about name advertising and was told to ban you. Nothing about warning you or asking you to change your name. I’ll undo it for now but be careful about this in the future, because ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

• http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/67_212_184_66_27015/2014_11_05/log029.txt

I wouldn’t consider this a reason to be permanently banned, especially without any sort of warning. I guess you removed it already just before I had a chance to post. Just don’t use stupid names like this dawg.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.