Logic_pickups Glitched

• This is a small detail that is in no way game changing, but something that causes confusion on certain maps.

Regardless of whether or not a class is locked via logic_classunlock, the beginning of a new wave will always show that it is unlocked.

For example, fast zombies are locked throughout an entire map, but at the start of wave 3, the message on-screen will show that they are unlocked, even though they are still locked.

I am unsure as to whether or not that message is static (being that it will never be editable), but if it is possible to change through an entity or a sort of check to see if that class if permanently locked, such a creation would certainly help stop confusion.

Considering that most objective maps lock all classes, but still have the “Wave has Begun! Class is unlocked” even though it is still locked (for example, when you first move on in Phoenix), I can see this being a nice change.

–Edit-- A VGUI change would also be something useful to add (class no longer dark red, as most players would not know if a class is still locked or not if it was changed via logic_classunlock

• This is a small detail that is in no way game changing, but something that causes confusion on certain maps.

Regardless of whether or not a class is locked via logic_classunlock, the beginning of a new wave will always show that it is unlocked.

For example, fast zombies are locked throughout an entire map, but at the start of wave 3, the message on-screen will show that they are unlocked, even though they are still locked.

I am unsure as to whether or not that message is static (being that it will never be editable), but if it is possible to change through an entity or a sort of check to see if that class if permanently locked, such a creation would certainly help stop confusion.

Considering that most objective maps lock all classes, but still have the “Wave has Begun! Class is unlocked” even though it is still locked (for example, when you first move on in Phoenix), I can see this being a nice change.

–Edit-- A VGUI change would also be something useful to add (class no longer dark red, as most players would not know if a class is still locked or not if it was changed via logic_classunlock

• As I am sure it is not an intended mechanic, logic_pickups does not reset at each round start. This means that after players hit the limit, they will never be able to pick up any guns/ammo for the rest of the map, regardless of a new round or not.

• I was not in-game at the time, but my console reported an error about the healdart. See attachment.

• Administrators

All fixed. You may want to use github issues instead of this.

• @JetBoom:

All fixed. You may want to use github issues instead of this.

Very awesome. Will do.
    not used to devs responding so quickly… you and BClark are awesome

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.