The crow glitch

• Excuse me if this isn’t the best place or if it has been discussed elsewhere but after a bit of looking around i haven’t found a previous thread nor noticed a bug reports section but i could be blind or stupid…

Anyway to the point, on the server i help run we’ve noticed a glitch that can be abused where when you die as a crow or a zombie and you automatically respawn rather than manually (this is usually when you die as a crow then spawn as a boss) depending on the map and some chance you may spawn in your exact location just like the old dynamic spawning but without limitations, you can literally spawn inside of a cade and massacre the humans right in front of them.

Has this bug ever been experienced by others and has it ever been talked about?

Forgive me if this is giving out information on something that can be abused but it could be server specific although i have seen it happen on another server.

Thank you for your time.  :P

• Excuse me if this isn’t the best place or if it has been discussed elsewhere but after a bit of looking around i haven’t found a previous thread nor noticed a bug reports section but i could be blind or stupid…

Anyway to the point, on the server i help run we’ve noticed a glitch that can be abused where when you die as a crow or a zombie and you automatically respawn rather than manually (this is usually when you die as a crow then spawn as a boss) depending on the map and some chance you may spawn in your exact location just like the old dynamic spawning but without limitations, you can literally spawn inside of a cade and massacre the humans right in front of them.

Has this bug ever been experienced by others and has it ever been talked about?

Forgive me if this is giving out information on something that can be abused but it could be server specific although i have seen it happen on another server.

Thank you for your time.  :P

• This has happened to me before, but only on the Workshop version of ZS. And even then, it was pretty rare.

Either way, confirmed for Workshop version. Unsure about Github.

• Also apparently this happens more often with maps that have separate boss zombie spawns, i’ve seen someone show me how easy it is to abuse it on certain maps (on a different server).

• I can confirm that this happens on the latest version on Github. I forgot to check for errors, but there were not any separate boss spawns.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.