Picking Up Objects Broke?

• Yet another error from me… heh…

Anyways, while attempting to pick up a box, the console suddenly flooded with errors, all the same one and about picking something up.

see attached photo

I am unsure of what the cause may be, but during the instant that this happened, the first wave had just begun while I was phasing through several boards and another friend was attempting to nail a prop he was holding.

A box that my friend was holding ended up floating in place (without nails) until we broke it.

• Yet another error from me… heh…

Anyways, while attempting to pick up a box, the console suddenly flooded with errors, all the same one and about picking something up.

see attached photo

I am unsure of what the cause may be, but during the instant that this happened, the first wave had just begun while I was phasing through several boards and another friend was attempting to nail a prop he was holding.

A box that my friend was holding ended up floating in place (without nails) until we broke it.

• The error eventually stopped while on the same map and round. (not wave), though I am not sure what caused it or what fixed it. I figured I should put this out there just in case, though.

• ulib is in your stack trace so I think you know what to do.

• @JetBoom:

ulib is in your stack trace so I think you know what to do.

Honestly, no. I am new to lua. I have very limited experience with C# and lots with natural language, but lua just kind of leaves me kicking the dust.

• Remove ulib.

• @JetBoom:

Remove ulib.

I do not intend to be that guy so much, but I thought ulib was important to actually run most plugins?

• If I recall, it’s needed for ULX but that’s about it. I recommend Evolve as an admin mod

• @Niandra:

If I recall, it’s needed for ULX but that’s about it. I recommend Evolve as an admin mod

I will keep this in mind. I am just getting used to ULX, too. I would have preferred SM, but that does not really work anymore. </3

Thanks for the help, though.

• @Zombie:

I do not intend to be that guy so much, but I thought ulib was important to actually run most plugins?

Well you can either run the plugins or run the gamemode.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.