ᴰᴿᴬᴳᴼᴺ's apology.

• I am sorry for cyber bullying the people on noxiousnet that thursday night, I thought they were all just newfags during the server maintenences, I never tried to ddos noxiousnet. I am a massive idiot and I deserve to be hated. Just PLEASE UNBANN ME I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING DUMB I CAN’T TAKE BEING BANNED FOR ANY LONGER! I AM SUPER SORRY FOR BEING A CYBER BULLY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I WONT BE THAT WAY AGAIN I PROMISE I NEVER EVEN TRIED TO DDOS NOXIOUSNET I WAS ONLY CYBER BULLYING BECAUSE I WAS GRUMPY AND I THOUGHT THE ONLY PEOPLE ON THERE WERE NEWFAGS IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY! I LOVE YOU JETBOOM AND I AM SUPER SORRY I LOVE ALL YOU ON NOXIOUSNET AND I APOLIGIZE TO THE PEOPLE I WAS TRASH TALKING! JUST PLEASE UNBANN ME I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY LONGER AND I WANT TO PLAY AGAAAAAIIIIIN…! I AM SUPER SORRY FOR BEING HOMOPHOBIC IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY!!!11 I AM SORRY WITH ALL OF MY DEEPEST HEART IM CRYING RIGHT NOW THAT I GOT BANNED PLEASE UNBANN ME!!1

• I am sorry for cyber bullying the people on noxiousnet that thursday night, I thought they were all just newfags during the server maintenences, I never tried to ddos noxiousnet. I am a massive idiot and I deserve to be hated. Just PLEASE UNBANN ME I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING DUMB I CAN’T TAKE BEING BANNED FOR ANY LONGER! I AM SUPER SORRY FOR BEING A CYBER BULLY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I WONT BE THAT WAY AGAIN I PROMISE I NEVER EVEN TRIED TO DDOS NOXIOUSNET I WAS ONLY CYBER BULLYING BECAUSE I WAS GRUMPY AND I THOUGHT THE ONLY PEOPLE ON THERE WERE NEWFAGS IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY! I LOVE YOU JETBOOM AND I AM SUPER SORRY I LOVE ALL YOU ON NOXIOUSNET AND I APOLIGIZE TO THE PEOPLE I WAS TRASH TALKING! JUST PLEASE UNBANN ME I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY LONGER AND I WANT TO PLAY AGAAAAAIIIIIN…! I AM SUPER SORRY FOR BEING HOMOPHOBIC IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY!!!11 I AM SORRY WITH ALL OF MY DEEPEST HEART IM CRYING RIGHT NOW THAT I GOT BANNED PLEASE UNBANN ME!!1

• Administrators

Why are you the way that you are and can you please not be that way?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.