[ZS/Nox] Shield Icons for Moderators/SuperAdmins

• When looking at the scoreboard (at least in ZS), you are able to tell if a sub-admin is online based on the VAC silver shield next to their name. Moderators on the other hand don’t have a shield and either use the Nox Supporter icon or nothing if they have never donated. Superadmins just use the same shield as sub-admins. I was thinking that, since the shield itself was silver for sub-admins, perhaps bronze could be for moderators and gold could be for superadmins. Something like and could work but I’m sure that using LUA to colorize the silver VAC shield would be better than adding two more images, even if the filesize for both of these is tiny.

• When looking at the scoreboard (at least in ZS), you are able to tell if a sub-admin is online based on the VAC silver shield next to their name. Moderators on the other hand don’t have a shield and either use the Nox Supporter icon or nothing if they have never donated. Superadmins just use the same shield as sub-admins. I was thinking that, since the shield itself was silver for sub-admins, perhaps bronze could be for moderators and gold could be for superadmins. Something like and could work but I’m sure that using LUA to colorize the silver VAC shield would be better than adding two more images, even if the filesize for both of these is tiny.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.