Player-Driven Event Servers

• This was originally a simple post replying some people who wanted Obby back but I began thinking a bit deeper on how manageable events could be done by the community in a sustainable way.

It could be interesting if a player customizable event server could be opened on demand temporarily to make use of some of the processing of the other servers that always idle empty (Perhaps even renting for silver [This could also increase player engagement as players can see this a reward system for playing to get silver other than the accessory store] /cash for common players?)

They could be able to choose from a list of old preset gamemodes (Let’s make a player event for the ‘X’ Obby course/I’m a common player and I want to buggy race with my friends with nox perks/1v1 me on arena wizards only)

With the current state of how the server is managed pretty much only Super Admins can break the ice of playing the same thing over and over and plan a small different event for the community and even so they rarely play on the servers anymore

Of course getting such thing up would take a lot of time but this is an idea that could be brainstormed further that could benefit both the server with more engagement and players with more options for what to do in our servers

• This was originally a simple post replying some people who wanted Obby back but I began thinking a bit deeper on how manageable events could be done by the community in a sustainable way.

It could be interesting if a player customizable event server could be opened on demand temporarily to make use of some of the processing of the other servers that always idle empty (Perhaps even renting for silver [This could also increase player engagement as players can see this a reward system for playing to get silver other than the accessory store] /cash for common players?)

They could be able to choose from a list of old preset gamemodes (Let’s make a player event for the ‘X’ Obby course/I’m a common player and I want to buggy race with my friends with nox perks/1v1 me on arena wizards only)

With the current state of how the server is managed pretty much only Super Admins can break the ice of playing the same thing over and over and plan a small different event for the community and even so they rarely play on the servers anymore

Of course getting such thing up would take a lot of time but this is an idea that could be brainstormed further that could benefit both the server with more engagement and players with more options for what to do in our servers

• Administrators

@Samuel:

Of course getting such thing up would take a lot of time

A lot of time for basically no reason.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.