[ZS] Display who has purchased what in Worth Menu

• When you initially load in, the worth menu appears. I think it would be good if there was a small number of the side, indicating how many people have bought each thing so far.

One reason for this is that some players like to buy stuff that helps other people, i.e medkits or crates, but sometimes you end up with like 5 resupplies which can be sort of obnoxious. Also it might lead to more tactical planning, if people see what others have.

• When you initially load in, the worth menu appears. I think it would be good if there was a small number of the side, indicating how many people have bought each thing so far.

One reason for this is that some players like to buy stuff that helps other people, i.e medkits or crates, but sometimes you end up with like 5 resupplies which can be sort of obnoxious. Also it might lead to more tactical planning, if people see what others have.

• That’s what the tiny numbers top left of each item display is for.

@Niandra:

but sometimes you end up with like 5 resupplies which can be sort of obnoxious.

They probably don’t realise the 0.5 point per player change, and still think they can be lazy.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.