Heavy prop problems when dragging them

• I’m having strange issues when you attempt to drag heavy props, when you grab them and pull them you begin to jitter uncontrollably like you’re lagging behind, I’m not entirely sure what this issue is but I’m sure it’s related to a server setting.

Here is a video incase if I didn’t explain well enough, incase you can’t hear you can hear the jitter from the footstep sounds produced from it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5acadP0Ia4c

• I’m having strange issues when you attempt to drag heavy props, when you grab them and pull them you begin to jitter uncontrollably like you’re lagging behind, I’m not entirely sure what this issue is but I’m sure it’s related to a server setting.

Here is a video incase if I didn’t explain well enough, incase you can’t hear you can hear the jitter from the footstep sounds produced from it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5acadP0Ia4c

• Administrators

The problem is you’re trying to drag heavy props without strong armed.

• Well you are handling a heavy prop without muscular so of course dragging something like a vending machine or a fridge would be tedious, and the mass spam of the footsteps sound file has never occurred for me upon dragging any heavy prop

• @Klondike:

Well you are handling a heavy prop without muscular so of course dragging something like a vending machine or a fridge would be tedious, and the mass spam of the footsteps sound file has never occurred for me upon dragging any heavy prop

Yeah, when on other servers when you drag heavy props movement is usually smooth but on mine it’s jittery and laggy

Installing the bullet physics replacement for vphysics fixes the issue but causes another more serious issue

On a side note, I know about when grabbing heavy props it slows you down, I was talking about the jittery movement

• @ForrestMarkX:

when on other servers when you drag heavy props movement is usually smooth but on mine it’s jittery and laggy

Sounds like your server is hosting outdated zs, grab the updated gamemode from the svn.

The issue was fixed in Publish 412.

Fixed prediction error when carrying props causing screen jerking.

• @Box:

Sounds like your server is hosting outdated zs, grab the updated gamemode from the svn.

The issue was fixed in Publish 412.

Hmm issue has been fixed I guess I was using the workshop version, thank you

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.