Shoddy administration.

• West Nile

STEAM_0:1:682450

West Nile has been given a rubber hammer by Sam Za Nemesis because Doesn’t need this feature. The duration is 1 hours.

West Nile has been permanently given a rubber hammer by B◼✘ because zs_sandboxmode 0.

West Nile has been democracy banned by B◼✘ because Abusing the vote system / bandwagon voting. The duration is 30 days.

http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/67_212_184_66_27015/2014_09_12/log035.txt

I didn’t grief anyone, no one was killed,no one was hurt, no one asked for any props from me, no one was building any barricade at all. (no barricade was yet to even be made the next round)
    So nailing props together is punishable now. Also no one is allowed to /votekick someone for fun like we used to be able to, that is just a instant democracy ban?  ([democracy ban also includes map voting]even though any admin could reset the vote if it did near completion).

Ironically the most senior admin on at the time was Duff, and from the looks of it didn’t seem to see anything wrong with what i was doing. Which isn’t surprising seeing he knows what is actually ban worthy and what is not. (he removed my nails after it became apparent I was rubber hammered by sam, unfortunately a shade came and started to throw the props at us. Oh well)

I am not sure where is grudge against me is coming from, but if i had to guess it must have something to do with this new mumble/teamspeak/ventrillo that houses a bunch of border line nox outcasts and the few members of the administration team (box/solo and possibly others) are having their sense of judgement clouded. This form of circle jerking has been seen before with the whole “big gay baby/ icypheonix”.

This has been happening to me in particular in the past few days and a look into the new wave of administrators/moderators should seriously be considered. This could be in-directed related to this http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=19546.0

• West Nile

STEAM_0:1:682450

West Nile has been given a rubber hammer by Sam Za Nemesis because Doesn’t need this feature. The duration is 1 hours.

West Nile has been permanently given a rubber hammer by B◼✘ because zs_sandboxmode 0.

West Nile has been democracy banned by B◼✘ because Abusing the vote system / bandwagon voting. The duration is 30 days.

http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/67_212_184_66_27015/2014_09_12/log035.txt

I didn’t grief anyone, no one was killed,no one was hurt, no one asked for any props from me, no one was building any barricade at all. (no barricade was yet to even be made the next round)
    So nailing props together is punishable now. Also no one is allowed to /votekick someone for fun like we used to be able to, that is just a instant democracy ban?  ([democracy ban also includes map voting]even though any admin could reset the vote if it did near completion).

Ironically the most senior admin on at the time was Duff, and from the looks of it didn’t seem to see anything wrong with what i was doing. Which isn’t surprising seeing he knows what is actually ban worthy and what is not. (he removed my nails after it became apparent I was rubber hammered by sam, unfortunately a shade came and started to throw the props at us. Oh well)

I am not sure where is grudge against me is coming from, but if i had to guess it must have something to do with this new mumble/teamspeak/ventrillo that houses a bunch of border line nox outcasts and the few members of the administration team (box/solo and possibly others) are having their sense of judgement clouded. This form of circle jerking has been seen before with the whole “big gay baby/ icypheonix”.

This has been happening to me in particular in the past few days and a look into the new wave of administrators/moderators should seriously be considered. This could be in-directed related to this http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=19546.0

• I gave you a small punishment as a warning so you could stop doing that in the future, you have (constantly) nailed absolutely every single prop in the map into a prop pile completely driving away from the point of the game and just wanting to mess around, Duff has also disagreed with your actions by unnailing it all afterwards, I agree you don’t deserve the other permanent punishments however

• So a prop pile is still better than no cade at all. And as i stated, not one person was attempting to build a barricade. You were the only who seemed to have a problem. Even though you rubber hammered me there was no attempt to build a barricade (again for the next waves), so the outcome of the round would of been entirely the same regardless.

@Thor:

he removed my nails after it became apparent I was rubber hammered by sam

I don’t think you should speak for him sam.

• Administrators

Stop acting as if you’re immune to punishments because you’re a “mumble regular”.
    I would have handed out the same punishment yesterday as I do the same to people who construct the same stupid shit as you do.

• You did do this for around 3 or 4 maps, just wasting the rounds but then I left so you could have done it more. You just take advantage of how easy it is to manipulate people over the microphone to get them to help you, this was well deserved.

• The admin have also been cracking down on people who have been using the voteban system in a dumb, gimmicky way.

• @ITavenI:

You did do this for around 3 or 4 maps, just wasting the rounds but then I left so you could have done it more. You just take advantage of how easy it is to manipulate people over the microphone to get them to help you, this was well deserved.

I’ve seen him do this nearly every single time he is on the server. It’s amazing how many times people listen to him when he tries convincing them to help him make something stupid. Examples of this are him telling people to bring props in order to build a tower to the sky to get to safety, making a boat on maps that have water because it’s an objective map (which they aren’t), and building a platform off a building to get picked up by a spaceship that never comes. The only reason he does this is to see how many people he can get killed.

• Yeah just another azrius, people have been banned for less than this.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.