[ZS] Checkbox in F4 to disable automatic suicide on zombie class change

• Game Admins

There are moments while walking to a barricade as a zombie that I have a desire to change classes. But I don’t want to have the gamemode automatically make me suicide when I change classes, I would rather walk to the barricade first and try to deal as much damage as I can. You could always just change your class AFTER you walked to the barricade and died, but a F4 option would help since not automatically suiciding can serve as a “scouting” method. You may pick a certain class after seeing a vulnerability in a barricade but only after getting there do you see the humans fixed the vulnerability while you were walking back to the barricade.

• Game Admins

There are moments while walking to a barricade as a zombie that I have a desire to change classes. But I don’t want to have the gamemode automatically make me suicide when I change classes, I would rather walk to the barricade first and try to deal as much damage as I can. You could always just change your class AFTER you walked to the barricade and died, but a F4 option would help since not automatically suiciding can serve as a “scouting” method. You may pick a certain class after seeing a vulnerability in a barricade but only after getting there do you see the humans fixed the vulnerability while you were walking back to the barricade.

• I noticed this issue myself and I think an option would be very useful.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.