Something is seriously wrong with profitting with guns

• I’ve been having a really hard time breaking even with the deagle now, where I use to be able to get 1.5x back from the ammo I got from it. I landed 5 shots to the chest of a bloated zombie yet was only awarded 1 point. The day before I found it odd that I wasn’t breaking even with the glock. I haven’t tried it with the reaper yet, but I suspect the same with it.

• I’ve been having a really hard time breaking even with the deagle now, where I use to be able to get 1.5x back from the ammo I got from it. I landed 5 shots to the chest of a bloated zombie yet was only awarded 1 point. The day before I found it odd that I wasn’t breaking even with the glock. I haven’t tried it with the reaper yet, but I suspect the same with it.

• I’ve noticed this issue too.

• I think Box has sent a message to JetBoom about this. You’re not the only one experiencing this. It’s might have to do with the way zombies prevent distribution of points after they’ve spawned recently (even from flesh creeper nests, which never used to prevent it), if I had to hazard a guess, but I honestly don’t know.

• I have noticed this as well. I’m normally quite cautious with shooting, especially around spawn because of how it works but it seems far worse than usual. It’s very difficult to profit currrently.

• I don’t think this is a NoXiousNet specific problem. I have tested it on other zombie survival servers as well, where I sometimes might start shooting at, for instance, the fast zombie’s chest from point-blank range with a galil, and it would only do 14 damage. I don’t know if it’s random, but I’m pretty sure this glitch is not just here.

• Administrators

Everything should be fixed.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.