ZS Cinematics!

• Hey Noxnet!
    I have quite the passion for ZS. Every now and again I find myself posing some awesome ZS related cinematic shots on sandbox. A lot of time and effort goes into them, but aside from a select few of my friends, they never truly see the light of day. So, what better way is there to show them off then posting them right here on the forums? Without further ado, here they are!

The only cure is a bullet to the head.

Was it worth it?

“KILL THE LAST HUMAN!”

The calm before the storm.

The dead know no sleep in their graves.

They’re a plague, and it all happens too fast.

We don’t know what they are, but we kill them all the same.

A dance with death.

Opinions would be appreciated! If you are so inclined, I may be willing to make one of your own ideas.

• Hey Noxnet!
    I have quite the passion for ZS. Every now and again I find myself posing some awesome ZS related cinematic shots on sandbox. A lot of time and effort goes into them, but aside from a select few of my friends, they never truly see the light of day. So, what better way is there to show them off then posting them right here on the forums? Without further ado, here they are!

The only cure is a bullet to the head.

Was it worth it?

“KILL THE LAST HUMAN!”

The calm before the storm.

The dead know no sleep in their graves.

They’re a plague, and it all happens too fast.

We don’t know what they are, but we kill them all the same.

A dance with death.

Opinions would be appreciated! If you are so inclined, I may be willing to make one of your own ideas.

• rofl why?

• you should apply your gmod posing talents to making a comic series

• B-

• is this 2005? is this PHW? am i time travelling? wurrgh

• lol what the fuck

• Hey B-man!

We don’t take this gamemode seriously.  Putting serious(and stupid) screenshots up will not make the server more atmospheric.  We’re just going to stick to the gif box and the custom text intro.

Edit:  Actually, it seems as though these were just for fun.  In that case, go right ahead with making them…. but don’t post them and definitely don’t post them with some of the most arbitrary quotes one could think of.  (They might fit somewhere around here, however)

• “I have quite the passion for ZS.” - B-Man

Me too B-Man, me too

• I love zs

• Dang this is pretty good how long did this take you

• I fucking love zs. Also I thought they looked pretty good

• @B-Man:

Holy shit there are brass casings in this one.

• Is this facepunch? Garry Iis that you? Rust needs more penis physics.

• Make a serious zs movie showing how good C is.

• glittered fast zombie.

I think this has some potential.

• The model drinking in the corner should be a snowman.

• Here are Noxiousnet we spare no expense to achieve the highest quality of immersion and community unity for the zombie survival gamemode

• @B-Man:

Hey Noxnet!

You don’t mind if I take these and put them on the Wiki, do you? Grazi.

• @Apathetic:

You don’t mind if I take these and put them on the Wiki, do you? Grazi.

Go right ahead!

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.