Muted for 10 seconds of cleveland voice (unmute plz)

• So i was playing on some zs map and started talking in a cleveland voice for ten seconds and i think there was some kind of misunderstanding so that i was voice muted for a month. I want to be unmuted since its really annoying not being able to say " hey guys that will kill you in 3 seconds if you dont go through the door before it closes" or stuff like that and I really like this community and will probably play on the servers a lot. Also i was pretty helpful to the noobs before i was muted and one of my friends might start playing on zs soon so i need to speak. I probably really didn’t need to go on the forum and appeal for this kind of thing but since in game no admins seem to care then i kinda had to. I do not have any proof aside from what i said so yea…

• So i was playing on some zs map and started talking in a cleveland voice for ten seconds and i think there was some kind of misunderstanding so that i was voice muted for a month. I want to be unmuted since its really annoying not being able to say " hey guys that will kill you in 3 seconds if you dont go through the door before it closes" or stuff like that and I really like this community and will probably play on the servers a lot. Also i was pretty helpful to the noobs before i was muted and one of my friends might start playing on zs soon so i need to speak. I probably really didn’t need to go on the forum and appeal for this kind of thing but since in game no admins seem to care then i kinda had to. I do not have any proof aside from what i said so yea…

• http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=4.0
    Check this and update your post.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.