New zombie gas trait a bit too excessive

• The idea of buffing zombies for a few seconds when spawning is understandable but the way it is right now unbalanced how humans obtain better weapons. Spawn camping was crucial for humans to rack up points in the beginning 2 waves before wave 3, so when the time came to actually fallback into the cade humans would somewhat have enough firepower to defend. The zombie gas trait however throws point racking out the window with how most of the maps we have are small houses with zombies getting to the cade before the buff expires. I’m not saying remove the trait, just lower the percentage of the buffs to something like (50% damage resistance and 25 speed boost) for 2 seconds when leaving the gas.
    It’s currently 75 for each one

• The idea of buffing zombies for a few seconds when spawning is understandable but the way it is right now unbalanced how humans obtain better weapons. Spawn camping was crucial for humans to rack up points in the beginning 2 waves before wave 3, so when the time came to actually fallback into the cade humans would somewhat have enough firepower to defend. The zombie gas trait however throws point racking out the window with how most of the maps we have are small houses with zombies getting to the cade before the buff expires. I’m not saying remove the trait, just lower the percentage of the buffs to something like (50% damage resistance and 25 speed boost) for 2 seconds when leaving the gas.
    It’s currently 75 for each one

• Just afk in cade with arsenal/resupply, you probably won’t ever get any good weapons due to lack of ammo/points and high prices.

• Administrators

It’s +75 speed, not +75% speed.

And I’m not balancing anything around spawn camping.

• Ah, my mistake

• Banned

Playing zombie is fun again  ;)

• I do like the new buffs Zombies get and I think it’s important to take into consideration Zombie players as well as humans, as a lot of people don’t seem to enjoying playing it.

Although I personally think humans should start off with the amount of ammo clips they had before it was changed to just one/two, as a sort of ‘counter balance’.

• Administrators

Keep in mind that this system is likely going to be replaced with true dynamic spawning, as in being able to spawn wherever you want at any time as long as it’s near/in view of a zombie and not near/in view of a human. Right now it’s at 40% reduction and 25% speed increase.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.