BOX the saltiest admin

• Box bans me for 2 hours. I was asking him to take care of a situation and he bans me for staff harrasment. Since I was muted I used the admin chat to ask him somthing. Azrius and Raox were being rude to me and calling me gay. When i asked box to take care of it…. Box’s last words : I’m done with you

Azrius and Raox harrasment: Azrius: horus is gay
    Raox: i’m gonna fuck you up little bitch horus
    Raox: muted player terminated

Do you think this is favoritism? Box blocked me I’m sure on steam and hates me absolutely. Someone demote this person. He does not deserve admin. His attitude is very bad. Jetboom see this please.

• Box bans me for 2 hours. I was asking him to take care of a situation and he bans me for staff harrasment. Since I was muted I used the admin chat to ask him somthing. Azrius and Raox were being rude to me and calling me gay. When i asked box to take care of it…. Box’s last words : I’m done with you

Azrius and Raox harrasment: Azrius: horus is gay
    Raox: muted player terminated

Do you think this is favoritism? Box blocked me I’m sure on steam and hates me absolutely. Someone demote this person. He does not deserve admin. His attitude is very bad. Jetboom see this please.

• Game Admins

fag

• Administrators

fag

• fag

• can you provide the logs?

• Thats not very nice. Did you guys even read this. I doubt it. I cant believe how immature you guys are.

And ritz yes
    Abe: Run Down
    SOUL MONSTER: run down!
    Taven: uh oh
    SOUL MONSTER: !!!
    Azrius: horus is gay
    Raox: ye
    RoadKingsc: you think i want to destroy props and idk what prop your talking about other than a goddamn box

Zombie Survival
    Map: zm_rundown
    Players: 41 / 77
    Build: 5692
    Server Number: 3

SoundEmitter:  removing map sound overrides [1 to remove, 0 to restore]
    NoXiousNet.com | Official Zombie Survival (developer version)
    http://noxiousnet.com/loading/index.php
    zombiesurvival
    zm_rundown
    Requesting 5 lua files from the server
    Horus killed themself
    Raox: horus are you a zs pro
    KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer:  got EOF instead of keyname in file models/hatt.mdl
    mdlkeyvalue, (prop_data),
    Azrius: same here
    **B◼✘: ok I’ve had enough now Horus
    **<STEAM_0:0:15944145> Hedgehog created a 3D label: <avatar>
    Nano: RIP HORUS
    ERROR404: rip
    The Enraged Warrior!: IMA MEUDICK!
    <STEAM_0:0:7046210> Lieutenant Skully created a 3D label: black guy lel
    Disconnect: Banned: Harassment via /admin.
    Disconnect: Banned: Harassment via /admin.

• You’ve been harassing me since you got the 3rd stacked mute for the same dumb bind.
    Fuck off.

• As you can see. “Fuck off” Dude get some manners. Plus if I have 3 mutes from you have no excuse to ban me for using admin chat for the right uses. I was asking you to handle a situation. Yet you cant do it. Wow thanks for being a great admin. You totally handled it correctly

• fag

• fag

• fag

• Immaturity strikes again!

• fag

• Harassment. All of you are.

• next time send a pm to jetboom and don’t call box salty

• I put it on here cuz jetboom didnt accept my friend request yet.

• fag

• You’ve been spamming Box to unmute you whenever he’s on the server. Quit being a fag

• At those times Im playing with box, obviously who cant take a joke. Your the fag calling an innocent a faggot. You obviously have no respect for me. And no respect for yourself. Please stay out of this you immatured 20 year old who hasn’t learned manners nor’ gone through puberty.

FYI I dont spam him. Its like 2 or 3 times. Nice temper. I’ve been here 2 years and now I’ve seen the bad side of Noxious. I didn’t know it was full of immature kids.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.