[EFT] How would I make an entity that keeps its data on a new round?

• When a new round begins all entities reset their key-values to what the map specifies, all outputs with delays that are pending, are canceled (Logic_auto is an exception).

My question is, is there a way to keep key-values, or make an output fire between rounds.
    As of yet I have not found a thing.

• When a new round begins all entities reset their key-values to what the map specifies, all outputs with delays that are pending, are canceled (Logic_auto is an exception).

My question is, is there a way to keep key-values, or make an output fire between rounds.
    As of yet I have not found a thing.

• What do you have in mind that you want to happen?

• There is allot of stuff that can happen, lets start with a simple one.
    Lets say when there is a 6-6 showdown (Match Point), I want the ball to spawn as a blitz ball.

Mathematically what I would want to do is per score, +1 to math_counter, until it hits 12.

Thing is, this counter resets per round, so there is no way to count up directly.

• As far as I’m aware, there is no such entity for 2009-th(-ish) Source engine (that is used by hl2, gmod, hl2dm and others). Such functionality only exists in separate engines like CS:GO, Dota 2, Portal 2 (perhaps).

CS:S, on the other hand, either is scripted or includes an entity (correct me if I’m wrong) that works with CS:S rounds.
    But that’s as far as I know.

All I can think of is having some Lua that keeps the entities in the same state before round re-start., not resetting the game to fresh map that is.

• Use the latest FGDs, they have a logic_teamscored entity that tracks how many times a team has scored.

• Game Admins

‘logic_teamscore’ and no it doesn’t. It triggers onscored outputs based on who scores.

• Well, fuck. Also,

@Benjy:

logic_teamscored

• Game Admins

Quick typo, in teamplay the entity is called logic_teamscored. Eft is called logic_teamscore.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.