[ZS] Spotlight increases wraith visibility

• Increases usefulness of spotlight rather than simply acting as a light source, especially with the upcoming change to how shade takes damage.

• Increases usefulness of spotlight rather than simply acting as a light source, especially with the upcoming change to how shade takes damage.

• I 1+ this great idea

• Spotlight needs something like this to even be a sensible worth item.

• Blind zombies for a short time with them

• Or, make wraiths detectable from a further distance.

• I think this would be annoying since i like sneaking up on cade humpers and hitting them.

• an item that renders a class useless why

• It’s supposed to be a counter, not render them useless.

• @LoneSoldier55:

It’s supposed to be a counter, not render them useless.

Then you shouldn’t make it render them useless.

• How to make it usefull: craft spotlight + beacon + computer prop = Detector
    Charging time - 5 minutes(can be reduced by using pulse ammo).
    On charge: scan nearby area(500 units?) and mark all zombies.

• @ReaM:

How to make it usefull: craft spotlight + beacon + computer prop = Detector
    Charging time - 5 minutes(can be reduced by using pulse ammo).
    On charge: scan nearby area(500 units?) and mark all zombies.

Abso-fucking-lutely.  This would be the greatest thing ever in a multi-entrance cading map.  If humans knew where zombies were amassing, they could counter them instead of everyone screaming to get them to defend.

• Increase the distance that wraiths can be seen only if they were running at full speed (190), wraiths holding shift (sneaking) should still avoid this.

• The original item still needs to be useful apart from being able to craft into another item

@Box:

Increase the distance that wraiths can be seen only if they were running at full speed (190), wraiths holding shift (sneaking) should still avoid this.

Yeah I was thinking along more these lines. If you didn’t know then it’s actually extremely difficult to see wraiths from a long distance even if they’re moving at full speed.

@Doom3d:

I think this would be annoying since i like sneaking up on cade humpers and hitting them.

You’d probably still be able to do this just as well.

• I killed 2 humans in spawn area one game as wraith.  We were playing that god-awful mill map and getting spawn camped all the way into round 2.  I don’t normally play wraith, but I thought I’d give it a try.  Wave 2 starts and I spawn as wraith and strafe while holding shift all the way to the right.  I was completely invisible to the thirty or so humans shooting at us.  I shift walked my way into the mill and struck a player down.  Five other players started firing and brought me down to 2 hp I ran through them and stopped moving in front of one of them and shift walked two steps to the side.  They went on a search for a good thirty seconds in the area before continuing the spawn camping charade.  One of those five players was in the red and had walked up to me and turned around.  I was still at 2 hp so I wanted it to count.  I waited for two other players to pass by and one of them, I’m sure of, bumped into me.  They weren’t looking and I killed the guy standing next to me.  Someone had to walk around and get me with a random pistol shot.  Wraith is awesome.

I’m sure wraith is made for preventing spawn camping more than anything else at this point.

• Huh, why not just make the spotlight be able to damage shade?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.