Report a xxZiggylataxx

• Hello

I am new here and i have no idea wqhere i shoudl post it. I hope it is a proper place.

This player, who is a donator fo yours was isnutlign me for 30 minutes. I asked him several time to stop, but he refused.
    He was keep insulting me and he even bought the Title(chat) in game with offensive for me.
    Could someone help me and tell him to stop insutling me, being offensive to me?

HE was calling me a brony.  I am not a brony ,but he didn’t want to listen to me. He was callign me a fucker, autistic and a lot of more insults. Could someone tell him to stop, please?

• Hello

I am new here and i have no idea wqhere i shoudl post it. I hope it is a proper place.

This player, who is a donator fo yours was isnutlign me for 30 minutes. I asked him several time to stop, but he refused.
    He was keep insulting me and he even bought the Title(chat) in game with offensive for me.
    Could someone help me and tell him to stop insutling me, being offensive to me?

HE was calling me a brony.  I am not a brony ,but he didn’t want to listen to me. He was callign me a fucker, autistic and a lot of more insults. Could someone tell him to stop, please?

• Thank you for your time also I didnt buy any titles that was completly someone else.

• It doesn’t proof anything.
    This Avatar is from the animation of my friend, who is a brony. He made this animation  for my birthday and i keep it as thanks to him
    If i would have british flag or american as my avatar does it mean i am american or british? No

you were isnutling me for 30 minutes as the worse. IT was immature and bad behaviour. You should  have punishment for this.

Do you have got immunity or something, which allows you to insult players as cunts, fuckers, whores and alot of more? I told you 20 tiems i am nto a brony and it insults me, cause it is not a true and i hate the false generalization, but you were not listening to me.

Please, stop insulting me in game anymore and stop being childish ,cause calling my mother as whore and a lot of liek this is embarassing for you.

edit you started a hate on me, on the wrong Understandign the fact and ignorance, so please, don’t do it again and this title is embarassing me. IF i would be a brony, i would love it, but i am not and it hurts me ,cause be so blind like you is sad.

• I never called you or your mother a whore, stop asspulling arguments and learn even just a bit of English. Browsers have spellcheck built into them. Why not use it?

• You don’t remember how you were insulting me?

I am only asking you to not doing this anymore man. I Have never done anything bad to you or harm. why did you insult me so much and for that long time? Do you think i really wanted to report you? You forced me by your arrogance and i couldn’t ignore this anymore. All i want is apologise.

• Banned

Not really my business but ziggy can insult you as much as he likes you just have to deal with it. But anyways, stop being boring ziggy.

• so, You say this community is hate community of priviliged?
    I thoguht there is something like good behaviour and savoir vivre or even personal culture of not insulting players, simple hate them for no reason. So Behaviour like this si acceptably here ?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.