[ZS] Make Fast Zombie-legs Less Abundant.

• I find that Fast Zombie-legs occur way too often compared to the normal zombie legs and since the fast zombie legs are much faster, they tend to play a major roll in taking me down when i’m running around, i’d rather fast zombies being my biggest threat and having the legs as a rare novelty bonus for the zombie.

I’d say make it happen about as often as it does for normal zombies but perhaps this is due to the hitbox of the Fast Zombie?

• I find that Fast Zombie-legs occur way too often compared to the normal zombie legs and since the fast zombie legs are much faster, they tend to play a major roll in taking me down when i’m running around, i’d rather fast zombies being my biggest threat and having the legs as a rare novelty bonus for the zombie.

I’d say make it happen about as often as it does for normal zombies but perhaps this is due to the hitbox of the Fast Zombie?

• @kegstar:

I find that Fast Zombie-legs occur way too often compared to the normal zombie legs and since the fast zombie legs are much faster, they tend to play a major roll in taking me down when i’m running around, i’d rather fast zombies being my biggest threat and having the legs as a rare novelty bonus for the zombie.

Argue it with something other than being outside the cade at wave 3 or describe some kind of special circumstance that actually merits this change.

• @Humin:

Argue it with something other than being outside the cade at wave 3 or describe some kind of special circumstance that actually merits this change.

Well i know there is supposed to be encouragement to get in a cade but people do run around here and there, i’d rather Fasties be buffed than legs occur as often as they do (maybe this is just me) i rather having predictability (killing the Fastie and not the additional legs by chance so often), other than being outside the cade legs can be quit tricky with cades as they have a very low hitbox thus they can avoid fire very easily, i’m not suggesting a nerf for the the legs other than making it occur as often as the normal zombie legs.

If this isn’t enough perhaps my suggestion isn’t worth it but i’m merely saying make it occur as often as normal zombies and buff the Fastie a tad for compensation if such a nerf to zombies chasing people down is undesired.

Also i believe the trigger was originally on the Fastie’s legs but was changed to the head/chest, it makes me think that perhaps the amount this occurs was not originally intentional?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.