UnRubber Hammer Request - Rezznov

• Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:40775827

So, Recently (A couple of hours ago) I was given rubber hammer for 2 days for being a complete idiot with the hammer.
    What happened was, I didn’t spawn it time to get my load out, and instead was given a hammer. To be completely honest, I suck at hammer, as, I don’t usually get hammer.
    I tried to give away the hammer at the beginning of the round, alas, no one wanted it. I decided to just deal with it and try to use it.
    A few rounds go by, and without my knowledge someone places a couch on my cade. By the time I noticed people where trying to get through my cade, I tried nailing the couch down, but, I didn’t nail it down in time, and was given rubber hammer for two days. So, I just ask of you to take away my rubber hammer, because I didn’t realize someone fucked with my cade.

Or, I could just fucking wait two days.

• Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:40775827

So, Recently (A couple of hours ago) I was given rubber hammer for 2 days for being a complete idiot with the hammer.
    What happened was, I didn’t spawn it time to get my load out, and instead was given a hammer. To be completely honest, I suck at hammer, as, I don’t usually get hammer.
    I tried to give away the hammer at the beginning of the round, alas, no one wanted it. I decided to just deal with it and try to use it.
    A few rounds go by, and without my knowledge someone places a couch on my cade. By the time I noticed people where trying to get through my cade, I tried nailing the couch down, but, I didn’t nail it down in time, and was given rubber hammer for two days. So, I just ask of you to take away my rubber hammer, because I didn’t realize someone fucked with my cade.

Or, I could just fucking wait two days.

• Before and After.
    I’ll remove it if you promise to learn from others, or repair.

• I promise, sir!

• Thank you.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.