[ZS] Be able to spend points to reduce prices on your crate

• The general idea is to spend (a large amount of) points to reduce the price of the items sold by your Arsenal Crate. This would allow players to dedicate the points from sales towards the rest of the team by lowering the prices. It would change the meta by encouraging a designated player(s) on the team to grab an Arsenal Crate(s), and focus those points on the upgrading of the crate instead of guns, ammo, etc…

Players will be focused on which crate they should be buying from to most benefit the team.

Like “Cader”, this new role would be called “Banker”.

I can already imagine a few scenarios that can play out:
    -“Oh no we’ve lost the discount crate!”
    -“Dude why did you grab a crate? We already have a banker.”
    -“Banker, did you really just buy an Adonis instead of the discount? Goddamnit.”

Thoughts? Pros/Cons?

• The general idea is to spend (a large amount of) points to reduce the price of the items sold by your Arsenal Crate. This would allow players to dedicate the points from sales towards the rest of the team by lowering the prices. It would change the meta by encouraging a designated player(s) on the team to grab an Arsenal Crate(s), and focus those points on the upgrading of the crate instead of guns, ammo, etc…

Players will be focused on which crate they should be buying from to most benefit the team.

Like “Cader”, this new role would be called “Banker”.

I can already imagine a few scenarios that can play out:
    -“Oh no we’ve lost the discount crate!”
    -“Dude why did you grab a crate? We already have a banker.”
    -“Banker, did you really just buy an Adonis instead of the discount? Goddamnit.”

Thoughts? Pros/Cons?

• Banned

Who needs arsenals when you got resupplys?

• Well of course you’d want lower prices, because killing doesn’t even get us enough points.

All you have to do in zs to get most points is, be a jew.
    Simply place an arsenal and resupply, and you secured yourself a lot of points from the players.
    The other option is to wait for afks to die and take their ammo, or dead players.

I wouldn’t want this, I want zs to be about killing, not about being a jew.

• Jewish stereotypes are hilarious

But I agree that crate points should be balanced out, you can get more points than the biggest killer, and on top of that half of the weapons don’t give enough points to keep upgrading (Akbar and Automatic Shotgun)

• The problem is that a player who spends the first 5 minutes of the game setting up then the rest of the game being afk can easily get more points than almost everyone else on the server. Making arsenals or resupplies somehow require maintenance in order to work or work better would at least give those players a reason not to afk.

• I agree that the prices in the point shop should be balanced, in fact, I think you shouldn’t even have to pay to get these permanent discounts. The amount of ammo every starting weapon currently comes with, even if the person gets some extra  ammo boxes, is simply not enough to buy you a decent gun later on. People who spend every round just shooting, only manage to reach weapons such as the UMP because of the low starting ammo and the high prices in the arsenal crate.

• This could work, points are hard to build when you are killing for instance, every round there are maybe 5 people that are getting good points through killing because they are doing most of the damage, then they go on to buy better weapons so they are able to build more points through damage while the rest of the shooters have standard weapons and end up only getting around 50 to 100 points in that round

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.