NoX

• I just want to take a moment, and remind the creators of NoXiousnet of their first game. NoX. We need new players. We have a group of about 30 people, but we want to make NoX as big as it used to be. We have regular matches, and we have our own Skype group to plan matches. We also have a NoX forum. And yes, this is a new NoX forum. The old forum is dying, so we made a new forum for our members. We have 3 NoX members that run servers constantly, but if you want to start up your own server, I’ll definitely be fine with teaching you to portforward. Also, we have NoX days about once a month where we blow off whatever we’re doing that day and just play NoX all day! Our next NoX day is July 26th. We also are having a warm up day on the 19th. So. Come join us!

You can find our forum at http://forum.noxcommunity.com/index.php
    A NoX download link: http://forum.noxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=67
    If you want to be added to the NoX Skype Group (which I really suggest. You’ll be able to plan games and join games with other members.) add me (live:taylorbelitz2) or Axis (speedyaviv123) on Skype, and mention you want in the group.
    For all the trolls that are criticizing the graphics (because, obviously, if all you care about is graphics you should really rethink your game preferences. Gameplay and story make a game what it is. Not graphics.) here’s a little link of gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKy6MHFhtpU

P.S., if you need technical help with NoX, add me on Skype, and ask me to add you to the group “Technomancers”, where we have a group of technologically savvy people help you get set up.
    Also, I’m done dealing with trolls. If you want to check out the game, do it. If not, I don’t really care. I’m done replying to comments with as much common sense as “there gay thats how lol”. So, if you don’t like the game, you could try finding another post to endlessly ridicule.

• I just want to take a moment, and remind the creators of NoXiousnet of their first game. NoX. We need new players. We have a group of about 30 people, but we want to make NoX as big as it used to be. We have regular matches, and we have our own Skype group to plan matches. We also have a NoX forum. And yes, this is a new NoX forum. The old forum is dying, so we made a new forum for our members. We have 3 NoX members that run servers constantly, but if you want to start up your own server, I’ll definitely be fine with teaching you to portforward. Also, we have NoX days about once a month where we blow off whatever we’re doing that day and just play NoX all day! Our next NoX day is July 26th. We also are having a warm up day on the 19th. So. Come join us!

You can find our forum at http://forum.noxcommunity.com/index.php
    A NoX download link: http://forum.noxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=67
    If you want to be added to the NoX Skype Group (which I really suggest. You’ll be able to plan games and join games with other members.) add me (live:taylorbelitz2) or Axis (speedyaviv123) on Skype, and mention you want in the group.
    For all the trolls that are criticizing the graphics (because, obviously, if all you care about is graphics you should really rethink your game preferences. Gameplay and story make a game what it is. Not graphics.) here’s a little link of gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKy6MHFhtpU

P.S., if you need technical help with NoX, add me on Skype, and ask me to add you to the group “Technomancers”, where we have a group of technologically savvy people help you get set up.
    Also, I’m done dealing with trolls. If you want to check out the game, do it. If not, I don’t really care. I’m done replying to comments with as much common sense as “there gay thats how lol”. So, if you don’t like the game, you could try finding another post to endlessly ridicule.

• wtf is that

the graphics are all pixel and shit

• … This is what I was worried about. Really? Are you really that obsessed over graphics? This was one of the best games I’ve ever played. I own GMod, The Forest, Skyrim, Oblivion, Team Fortress 2, Battlefield 3, and still I cannot find a game I’ve enjoyed more than this one. Maybe you should try a game and be open minded, instead of being closed minded. There is more to a game than just graphics. Gameplay and story matter more than how well the graphics are. Considering you’re an administrator, I think you should consider the fact that this entire site is named after this game.

• i dunno it just looks like minecraft with spells

• it looks like a noob game for noobs u should try diablo it looks much better im not downloading this shit

• At least this 2D ripoff of RTP has deathray

• I don’t know guys for a moba it looks ok

• I have to say, it looks way better than Minecraft. But, of course, Minecraft was made to be pixelated. NoX has a surprisingly good look considering it was made in 1999, but it also has a really good storyline and intense gameplay. NoX was a game I grew up with, and I would play the storyline over and over again because it’s a different storyline for each class, and there were so many different ways to play. No playthrough is the same. You have so many different spells to use and so many different strategies, and it makes multiplayer ridiculously fun because everyone uses different strategies and tries to kill each other. Or you may play CTF. Or Arena. There are 8 different gamemodes, and all are very different.

• Great another dota clone.

• @DoctorDrew:

it looks like a noob game for noobs u should try diablo it looks much better im not downloading this shit

That was just sad. “It looks like a noob game for noobs”. Wow. Are you a little philosopher. And actually, I have tried Diablo. I didn’t like it. To me, it lacked story and strategy. But that’s just me. Go play your Diablo instead of saying things like “It looks like a noob game for noobs”.

• DOTA was made in 2003. NoX was made in 1999. It’s definitely not a clone.

• why don’t you start a league of legend community instead

everyone plays leage of legends

–> http://leagueoflegends.com/

• @Wuffen:

I have to say, it looks way better than Minecraft. But, of course, Minecraft was made to be pixelated. NoX has a surprisingly good look considering it was made in 1999, but it also has a really good storyline and intense gameplay. NoX was a game I grew up with, and I would play the storyline over and over again because it’s a different storyline for each class, and there were so many different ways to play. No playthrough is the same. You have so many different spells to use and so many different strategies, and it makes multiplayer ridiculously fun because everyone uses different strategies and tries to kill each other. Or you may play CTF. Or Arena. There are 8 different gamemodes, and all are very different.

lol sounds gay

@Wuffen:

That was just sad. “It looks like a noob game for noobs”. Wow. Are you a little philosopher. And actually, I have tried Diablo. I didn’t like it. To me, it lacked story and strategy. But that’s just me. Go play your Diablo instead of saying things like “It looks like a noob game for noobs”.

fuck you your gay if u dont like diablo its the best rpg ever and nox is wanna be diablo

• Looks like super nintendo.

• Have you played Super Nintendo recently? Because Super Nintendo looks way worse, and doesn’t even know what “skyview” is.

• @Wuffen:

There are 8 different gamemodes, and all are very different.

How different are all those all different gamemodes different of each other?

• They’re pretty different. they all have different objectives and different ways to win.

• @Samuel:

How different are all those all different gamemodes different of each other?

there gay thats how lol

wuffen i bet ur a furry u have wuff in ur name like a dog im not playing a furry endorsed game 4 gay noob furries

• Actually, “Wuffen” is a Skyrim reference. Thanks for proving my point of your game selection. You criticize games that don’t have good graphics, but then you haven’t even played Skyrim.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.