[RTP]Easier Key-Binding Mechanics

• I suggest that a system be implemented that uses the NUMPAD to do all of the spells, since they are configured in a 3x3 pattern, also those specials can be auto-bound to 0, ., + and -, slight UI changes.
    And this SHOULD be implemented easily with minimal editing, just use what the sandbox toolgun uses for binding keys or something, it doesn’t affect the keybind file. Like how you can use any key to turn a wheel.

RTP Looks fun! Really does, but having me go through a billion and one keybinds is just nuts, it’s a real turnoff.

• I suggest that a system be implemented that uses the NUMPAD to do all of the spells, since they are configured in a 3x3 pattern, also those specials can be auto-bound to 0, ., + and -, slight UI changes.
    And this SHOULD be implemented easily with minimal editing, just use what the sandbox toolgun uses for binding keys or something, it doesn’t affect the keybind file. Like how you can use any key to turn a wheel.

RTP Looks fun! Really does, but having me go through a billion and one keybinds is just nuts, it’s a real turnoff.

• Do you play with the arrow keys or something?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.