Something is causing people to crash

• For the past few days people have been crashing simultaneously together at random times. What I mean is ~3 to 5 people are crashing at random times together. Me and my buddies that play together have crashed at the same time a couple of times so far. Meanwhile, the other players on the server do not crash. But sometime later during the same map, or maybe  a few maps later, they too and a few others will crash at the exact same  time.

Nothing in particular is happening either during the crash. Could be just walking around as a human. Smacking the barricade as a zombie. Or have a 200 point tier weapon and poof – there you go  :ohmy:

• For the past few days people have been crashing simultaneously together at random times. What I mean is ~3 to 5 people are crashing at random times together. Me and my buddies that play together have crashed at the same time a couple of times so far. Meanwhile, the other players on the server do not crash. But sometime later during the same map, or maybe  a few maps later, they too and a few others will crash at the exact same  time.

Nothing in particular is happening either during the crash. Could be just walking around as a human. Smacking the barricade as a zombie. Or have a 200 point tier weapon and poof – there you go  :ohmy:

• ok and what do you want anyone here to do about it?

• Surely it’s not that hard to write something serverside that waits for a client to crash then writes a snapshot of the last 30 console messages the server receives?
    e: Nevermind I’m stupid. Ignore this post.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.