New guy checking in

• Hello guys. I’m Silence I Kill You.

I’ve been on Gmod since 2008. I started like the usual new people on DarkRP, then went through my minge/skiddie phase. During that time, I played a lot of different gamemodes. Went from DarkRP to flood (Joined SGC because of their waterworld server), to sassilization, to deathrun, then finally settled down in PE from around May 2009 until their downfall. Bounced around a bit until I landed in Orange Cosmos (OCRP), where I was an administrator until their closure (some of you may remember me from there). After that I focused on other things like work and friends, but I’ve recently came back into the Gmod world, and all the damn changes make me feel like a newbie again.

Anyways, now I spend my days at work, with friends, or lurking around facepunch. I decided to try ZS again, and it’s definitely different from what I’m used to. I’m used to the classic zombie survival from years ago. It’s changed a good bit.

But anyways, I though I’d pop in and say hello.

• Hello guys. I’m Silence I Kill You.

I’ve been on Gmod since 2008. I started like the usual new people on DarkRP, then went through my minge/skiddie phase. During that time, I played a lot of different gamemodes. Went from DarkRP to flood (Joined SGC because of their waterworld server), to sassilization, to deathrun, then finally settled down in PE from around May 2009 until their downfall. Bounced around a bit until I landed in Orange Cosmos (OCRP), where I was an administrator until their closure (some of you may remember me from there). After that I focused on other things like work and friends, but I’ve recently came back into the Gmod world, and all the damn changes make me feel like a newbie again.

Anyways, now I spend my days at work, with friends, or lurking around facepunch. I decided to try ZS again, and it’s definitely different from what I’m used to. I’m used to the classic zombie survival from years ago. It’s changed a good bit.

But anyways, I though I’d pop in and say hello.

• i can’t be fucked

• Welcome to Noxiousnet. Enjoy you’re stay and kill you’re self.

• We don’t play RP so nobody knows about you, your meme name is dumb and you should kill you’re self

• :nicethread:

• ~~```
    :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:

• New guy checking out

• aww did he leave already :( :( :( :(

• nice to see a fellow roleplayer

shakes you hand with a smile

• @AtomiC:

you’re self

This bothers me more than it should.

• @CobyB:

aww did he leave already :( :( :( :(

Nope, still here. Not as active as I could be, but work, my car, and getting my 4 wheeler and other gear ready for hunting season take priority over a lot of things at the moment. But I’m still going to lurk around.

@FunkMound:

nice to see a fellow roleplayer

shakes you hand with a smile

I used to love RP game modes, but all of the current ones are crappy and usually either run by 8 year olds or are attached to a giant circle jerking community or clan. I really don’t feel like having to deal with that, so I guess I’m just playing the good 'ol fun game modes like ZS and death run.

@moonie:

This bothers me more than it should.

Yeah, it’s been bugging the crap out of me too……

• @SilenceIKillYou:

Yeah, it’s been bugging the crap out of me too……

yeah same here it really rustles my jimmies

• *you’reselve

• @SilenceIKillYou:

Nope, still here. Not as active as I could be, but work, my car, and getting my 4 wheeler and other gear ready for hunting season take priority over a lot of things at the moment. But I’m still going to lurk around.

jesus christ is bragging about your car and job and other stuff that you’re expected to have as a functional human a new thing on NoX now

• he wasn’t bragging

• @SilenceIKillYou:

I decided to try ZS again, and it’s definitely different from what I’m used to. I’m used to the classic zombie survival from years ago. It’s changed a good bit.

It’s going to change even more soon, JetBoom has done a full write up of the major gameplay change.

• @Box:

It’s going to change even more soon, JetBoom has done a full write up of the major gameplay change.

Holy shit that is fantastic I had no idea.

• @CobyB:

jesus christ is bragging about your car and job and other stuff that you’re expected to have as a functional human a new thing on NoX now

You seem tense.  Something bothering you lately?

• Sorry I’d love to leave a comment but I need to go take care of my house, my car, my job and my collection of hats.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.