Muted For Being Annoying

• I don’t know understand what terms why I was suspended by muting me. I was told for being obnoxious but I don’t remember this happening honestly. I’m new to this server and it is my responsibility to know the rules but sadly I didn’t and now I do. I didn’t know any better and would appreciate it if I was unsuspended by un-muting me (please) before my vacation to Miami this Thursday. I’m a dedicated player and I’m sorry for disrespecting the rules that I now know thoroughly by just reading them. I wasn’t aware that what I was doing was in any way annoying and I was notified that I was muted directly. I don’t read the chat often and that’s probably how I was told. Box was the one who issued this mute. I apologize sincerely and was unaware of my childish actions. I was enjoying myself a little too much, but again i wasn’t aware of my disturbing actions in anyway. I didn’t read the chat and no one told me via voice chat. YET it was my responsibility to know the rules and recognize the chat. And I have learned from my mistake. So please, can I be un-muted? If not I understand I broke a rule i wasn’t aware of but now fully understand. I’m kind of new to Garry’s mod and don’t have a habit of reading rules but I enjoy this server very well and as a man i will respect all authority and rules. If I was told to not continue and I did on no regards to who told me I’m sorry. And it won’t happen again. I wold just like to enjoy my free time on Garry’s mod before i leave.

• I don’t know understand what terms why I was suspended by muting me. I was told for being obnoxious but I don’t remember this happening honestly. I’m new to this server and it is my responsibility to know the rules but sadly I didn’t and now I do. I didn’t know any better and would appreciate it if I was unsuspended by un-muting me (please) before my vacation to Miami this Thursday. I’m a dedicated player and I’m sorry for disrespecting the rules that I now know thoroughly by just reading them. I wasn’t aware that what I was doing was in any way annoying and I was notified that I was muted directly. I don’t read the chat often and that’s probably how I was told. Box was the one who issued this mute. I apologize sincerely and was unaware of my childish actions. I was enjoying myself a little too much, but again i wasn’t aware of my disturbing actions in anyway. I didn’t read the chat and no one told me via voice chat. YET it was my responsibility to know the rules and recognize the chat. And I have learned from my mistake. So please, can I be un-muted? If not I understand I broke a rule i wasn’t aware of but now fully understand. I’m kind of new to Garry’s mod and don’t have a habit of reading rules but I enjoy this server very well and as a man i will respect all authority and rules. If I was told to not continue and I did on no regards to who told me I’m sorry. And it won’t happen again. I wold just like to enjoy my free time on Garry’s mod before i leave.

• lol good job reading the sticker

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.