[NoX Core] Store Clarifications

• I’ve seen players attempt to equip items that they appear to own like the Angel Wings and Caster Hands only to complain in chat because they think they own them. It would be helpful if items that required an award or an event to have some kind of associated icon to display what requirements this item needs without having to equip/buy the item.

• I’ve seen players attempt to equip items that they appear to own like the Angel Wings and Caster Hands only to complain in chat because they think they own them. It would be helpful if items that required an award or an event to have some kind of associated icon to display what requirements this item needs without having to equip/buy the item.

• I usually have to tell these players that they don’t really own them. :/

• In addition, see if you can move the admin/event items to a separate category within the store. Whenever I play EFT (and I mean actually play, not just sit in spectator and look for speeding violations) people always ask if I can give them a copy of my clown shoes.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.