[ZS] Collection for players

• I’ve been Zombie survival ALOT and that moment when I’m missing the map. I think okay and go to the workshop :/ Think again. Its not there! So I’m going to have to wait.

But , there’s a way to fix that. Maybe we could have a collection so that we could download it and get all the maps? That would be so helpful especially for the players like me who don’t have the maps :)

Thanks for reading!!!

• I’ve been Zombie survival ALOT and that moment when I’m missing the map. I think okay and go to the workshop :/ Think again. Its not there! So I’m going to have to wait.

But , there’s a way to fix that. Maybe we could have a collection so that we could download it and get all the maps? That would be so helpful especially for the players like me who don’t have the maps :)

Thanks for reading!!!

• While it’s not a bad idea, it has been proposed and doesn’t work out as planned so easily.  Maps are constantly changing or being added.
    There may be a list though around here somewhere, but it’s not worth it.  The maps will be obsolete in due time and they don’t all get played often.

• That moment when you don’t have the map and have to spend 30 seconds downloading it from fastdl.

• For me it says I’m missing the map and then it disconnects me  :ohmy:

• “cl_downloadfilter all” in console.
    or
    gmod options > multiplayer > Allow all custom files from server.

• All the big sized maps can be downloaded from workshop on either mine or box’s workshop.

• All maps can be found here

Only get those you need, it’s stupid to use downthemall to get all the maps at once and you’ll only waste your bandwidth

• @JetBoom:

That moment when you don’t have the map and have to spend 30 seconds downloading it from fastdl.

That moment when you download the map from fastdl and get booted out of the server anyway because gmod didn’t actually load the map after downloading it, and refuses to load the map until you restart it.

• Personal problems aren’t fixed by me making workshop addons for every map on the server.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.