Recruiting more volunteer admins

• Administrators

Post if you want it. Post if you think someone else here shouldn’t have it. I’ll go over it after a couple days. I don’t know how I’ll choose one thing is for certain: it’ll be funny and in no way a measure of any ones actual competence.

Preference is given to people playing things besides the ZS server and GMT-5 to GMT-8 residents.

• Administrators

Post if you want it. Post if you think someone else here shouldn’t have it. I’ll go over it after a couple days. I don’t know how I’ll choose one thing is for certain: it’ll be funny and in no way a measure of any ones actual competence.

Preference is given to people playing things besides the ZS server and GMT-5 to GMT-8 residents.

• Game Admins

I’m up for babysitting Nox,  whether it’s ZS or EFT/TTT.

• I want to, and would definitely like to volunteer up for this.

• Box keeps asking me to volunteer, so I will. Mind you, all I do is play on the ZS server.

• @Humin:

Mind you, all I do is play on the ZS server.

yay :)

• I only play ZS and my timezone is GMT-5, I would be willing to volunteer

• I’m on mostly every day, so I’ll gladly volunteer to babysit

• I would love to kick skycaders and ballpit kids. I know there more to it but id be willing to help out.  I pretty much play ZS everyday! Box referred me :)

• While I personally would like to see Klondike and Raox as admins, I’ll put my name down, since this sounds like a bit of fun

• I play eft a lot, not really a fan of zs. and i would like to be an admin so that i could smite little kids to the ballpit

• I wouldn’t mind moderating ZS and EFT. I think Humin and CodeBrain should have a shot at being moderators.

• Game Admins

@JetBoom:

it’ll be funny and in no way a measure of any ones actual competence.

Only the best admins can get into a loose seat roped to the back a moving HL2 jeep.

• Make a obstacle course challenge to new babysitters like it used to happen

• I remember walking into a Nox event some years ago where the admins had AR2s and the players were running around in a cargo container arena on flatgrass.  Was that an admin trial?

• I am willing to Volunteer. My time zone is GMT -6. Zs is basically the only thing I play on Gmod.

• I wouldn’t mind giving it a shot to cater kiddiewinks on anything, dispite it being unlikely.
    xd

+Aswell, I would think Raox and CodeBrain would be a good choice since they know how to use their brains and are not really biased
    +WarMachine was fine as an usher, why not moderator? he’s alright
    +SoloTredici is also good

?I’m scared that Klondike wouldn’t be quite suitable as he may be impulsive but he has opportunity so I’m 50/50

-I do not believe littleman is responsible or trustworthy enough of position

-I don’t think Lamarr should get it because “le epice dota ironic memelord circlejerk/general lack of logic” and probably would be having a laugh at people instead

• -Apparently I shouldn’t have recommended other people. Whoops.-

• I would be willing to volunteer. I usually check for players on AS:S and SMB; however I play mostly on the ZS and RTP servers. Time zone is GMT-5. Also I think Codebrain, Raox, and Klondike are the best candidates so far.

• I’m up for it.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.