Minecraft overhaul

• i had an idea for a new big update to the noxiousnet zombie survival. i noticed theres lots of similarities between minecraft and zombie survival. i came up with some model replacements and it wouldnt be hard because the models are on steam workshop. i hait the half life models and i think everyone would have a lot more fun with minecraft models.

zombie replaced with minecraft zombie
    headcrab replaced with minecraft silverfish
    fast zombie replaced with minecraft spider/
    poison zombie replaced with minecraft skeleton
    bloated zombie replaced with minecraft zombie boss (from boss mobs mod)
    nightmare replaced with enderman
    crows replaced with minecraft chickens

humans use minecraft players and the server needs a minecraft skin importer so they are unique. the melee weapons could be replaced with minecraft tools.
    instead of waves it would be day and night. zombies cant spawn in the day.

and now the bigger part of the update.
    instead of hammer and nail props, you get a pickaxe and you can mine blocks from the ground. dirt is the weakest block and diamond block is the strongest. you place the blocks to build your barricade and you can build houses and fortresses, the zombies break the blocks like normal props. but it looks better and theres less glitches because it could use the minecraft block mod. and even flatgrass could be used as a map because instead of premade houses you build your own base.

so thanks for reading and jetboom please put these changes in the server. i can help if you make me admin.

• i had an idea for a new big update to the noxiousnet zombie survival. i noticed theres lots of similarities between minecraft and zombie survival. i came up with some model replacements and it wouldnt be hard because the models are on steam workshop. i hait the half life models and i think everyone would have a lot more fun with minecraft models.

zombie replaced with minecraft zombie
    headcrab replaced with minecraft silverfish
    fast zombie replaced with minecraft spider/
    poison zombie replaced with minecraft skeleton
    bloated zombie replaced with minecraft zombie boss (from boss mobs mod)
    nightmare replaced with enderman
    crows replaced with minecraft chickens

humans use minecraft players and the server needs a minecraft skin importer so they are unique. the melee weapons could be replaced with minecraft tools.
    instead of waves it would be day and night. zombies cant spawn in the day.

and now the bigger part of the update.
    instead of hammer and nail props, you get a pickaxe and you can mine blocks from the ground. dirt is the weakest block and diamond block is the strongest. you place the blocks to build your barricade and you can build houses and fortresses, the zombies break the blocks like normal props. but it looks better and theres less glitches because it could use the minecraft block mod. and even flatgrass could be used as a map because instead of premade houses you build your own base.

so thanks for reading and jetboom please put these changes in the server. i can help if you make me admin.

• Administrators

this is a very good idea

• you’er pretty smart

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.