Freeze on first join is back

• It’s been happening for about 3 weeks now. It started happening again when sprays came back.
    Here’s a screenshot of net_graph when the freeze happens:

• It’s been happening for about 3 weeks now. It started happening again when sprays came back.
    Here’s a screenshot of net_graph when the freeze happens:

• You should see if this occurs on other servers, because I get this too but always thought it was just Garry’s Mod having to load everything

• This was fixed? As far as I can tell the problems always existed,  except recently the freeze time last up to 5 minutes now not 2.

Regardless, you can still avoid it by loading a single player map or just reconnecting if you’re  on the eft server.

• I set cl_allowdownload to 0, so I didn’t have to suffer from this, whenever I join.

• @Box:

I set cl_allowdownload to 0, so I didn’t have to suffer from this, whenever I join.

And now I know the command, thank you.

I froze on join as well today for around 3 minutes.  It went away on round restart.  On a side not, I’ve never had this happen on another server.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.