Lack of Admins

• I have noticed a recent decline in active administration over the past few months. There are at most 5 active admins on the servers regularly. Also, seeing as the most active admin (Box) lives in the UK, there should be more admins from the US. Maybe it’s time for some new admins.

• I have noticed a recent decline in active administration over the past few months. There are at most 5 active admins on the servers regularly. Also, seeing as the most active admin (Box) lives in the UK, there should be more admins from the US. Maybe it’s time for some new admins.

• Box is the admin I see most consistently on, whereas almost all of the others seem to come on once in a while. I don’t think it’d be that hard to find new admins, there are plenty of regulars on Nox who would probably do a good job at it.

• The age of new admins has to come into place

• The amount of administrators and moderators has been stretched thin over the past few months.  Sam Za Nemesis and PureJeenyus are on from time to time but they aren’t as active as Box. Even Mado and Flickenmaste hardly join the servers anymore.

• I remember Scott used to frequent on the servers as much as Box, but I haven’t seen that guy in months.

• everyone got bored of administrating

• The good news is that it doesn’t seem to have gotten to a point where there are actual problems going without correction.  There is always a child talking on the mic every hour and they seem to get ball-pitted within the minute they start.

• I think It would be a good idea to have a couple regular people that play on NOX like EFT for example become admin or able to apply for it. Just would make sense because they are on there a lot more then other games and also It would help take the load off of Box so he is able to do other stuff too. Right now Box is the only that I see that comes in pretty much on a regular basis to check on things, don’t see other admins doing that. That’s why I think it would be a good idea for 1 or 2 more in my opinion.

• You can reach an admin anytime on steam, and usually on mumble. I remain committed to it so if you see me on steam then you can safely assume that I will help you. Steam profile is linked to this forum profile.

There’s also the suspension board. If an unpunished problem is worth worrying about then I should be able to see it there.

• Just do what all the cool kids do and get in Mumble if someone’s kicking sand in your face. A lot of things can be investigated and dealt with via rcon.

• I agree completely. EFT especially struggles with a lack of Admins. Admins that come on more frequently would be a great addition. Box appears to be the only one that comes when we shout in /admin etc.

• in the event of a new batch of summer baby mods, my suggestions (which are always right and true)

niandra
    raox

good uk kids

can’t think of any yankees

• ill kill u

• I’m glad Box is prompt, but we could do with the current admins that are open to friend invites and being quickly ready to be called to deal with problem players.

• Since it has become summer there happens to be a large increase of players at night, around midnight eastern time. Yet there is still the issue of admins, not one is up around those times and well… I’d prefer to be spammed with emotes instead of autistic shit heads and non-ballpitted children.  :wacko:

• @Raox:

I’m glad Box is prompt, but we could do with the current admins that are open to friend invites and being quickly ready to be called to deal with problem players.

You mean like me?

• I’m generally online until around 4-6am west coast time, if steam messaged I will come in to check on things if it isn’t something retarded.

• help this guy is talking in retard over the microphone and i don’t know how to locally mute someone

for serious shit you can just ask someone over mumble/steam though, honestly

• @Siel:

The age of new admins has to come into place

I wonder what nox will be like when they’re gone

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.