[ZS] Medkit needs a crosshair or at least a dot

• Since the medkit is positioned oddly in the viewmodel, it can make it hard to figure out where the center of the screen is, this can make it hard to pick up small objects or ammo/guns off the ground and usually leads me to clicking madly.

• Since the medkit is positioned oddly in the viewmodel, it can make it hard to figure out where the center of the screen is, this can make it hard to pick up small objects or ammo/guns off the ground and usually leads me to clicking madly.

• Is this why it’s so hard to heal people who’re moving?

• No, that’s some issue with prediction. Notice how you hear the sound but sometimes you don’t heal.

• I think the medkit needs a thing where you get an aura around players that need a heal really badly when holding it out or just carrying one, as well a slight range increase (instead of having to stand INSIDE the other person, increase the range to AROUND the person, but like, shoulder to shoulder close or so  :wacko:)

• @Sanic:

link=topic=19390.msg320788#msg320788 date=1403849604]
    I think the medkit needs a thing where you get an aura around players that need a heal really badly when holding it out or just carrying one, as well a slight range increase (instead of having to stand INSIDE the other person, increase the range to AROUND the person, but like, shoulder to shoulder close or so  :wacko:)

I totally agree with the aura thing or just some form of detection to make healing people who are in crowds easier since you can often heal the wrong person purely by accident

• If it helps,  the center of the screen is often half of the width and length of your monitor.

• The way you can see the aura of cades/nails and tell how the health is should be also implemented for the health kits, just hold the same button while you have the health kit equipped and see the aura of people.

• Of course, the aura would have to have not crash your own client from the mass amount of auras, but perhaps the auras could be in a certian range, but in a close quarters, maybe it decreases the range with the increased number of other humans around you. Perhaps as you walk towards the person, the aura fades and the aura would show IF your crosshair or center of your screen was on the player. But like always, this could be a setting changed in the ZS menu so you can check it on or off for if you want it or not. If you didn’t do the single person aura for this entire “aura” thing people want, the auras would still be like I said earlier, but also fade maybe. I don’t know, but these ideas could be useful.

But, I do feel this would help quite a lot. (i may come up with more ideas, so expect this to be edited often if/when I do)

• Or just let medkit users see the same health aura zombies see on visible humans. Could come as a trait option in the worth menu, or be added to the existing trait for healers.

• Currently the only use for the medigun is the extra medical supplies it comes with when you get it from the worth menu.

• Irrelevant to the topic at hand, but 50 medkit supplies from arsenal crate is a rip off, even during intermission, especially when the player uses surgeon trait.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.