New zombie idea!

• Marauder Zombie

One mad scientist rebuilt a poison zombie with more flesh and a couple parts to create this horror, this zombie’s attacks are just as slow as a poison zombie’s and it moves slower than a poison zombie. But this zombie’s attacks deal devastating damage to barricades.

Primary: Bash/Rake

Secondary: Roar

Life: 550

Damage to deployables, nails, and unnailed props: 175

Damage to players: 30

This zombie has more resistance to being knocked back.

Requires: 1 or more brain(s) eaten and 6th wave unlocked.

If you want to see the PAC3 model sketch of the zombie click on this link.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id

If I knew how to program and code I would program the zombie and see if Noxious wants it.

To those of you saying this zombie is a little too overpowered, to kill this zombie easily you have to use melee weapons, 2 hits with a sledgehammer on this zombie with full health and it will fall to the ground. A melee weapon strike can interrupt this zombie’s attacks.
    If you think this zombie is too unfair for the survivors then click on this link http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?

• Marauder Zombie

One mad scientist rebuilt a poison zombie with more flesh and a couple parts to create this horror, this zombie’s attacks are just as slow as a poison zombie’s and it moves slower than a poison zombie. But this zombie’s attacks deal devastating damage to barricades.

Primary: Bash/Rake

Secondary: Roar

Life: 550

Damage to deployables, nails, and unnailed props: 175

Damage to players: 30

This zombie has more resistance to being knocked back.

Requires: 1 or more brain(s) eaten and 6th wave unlocked.

If you want to see the PAC3 model sketch of the zombie click on this link.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id

If I knew how to program and code I would program the zombie and see if Noxious wants it.

To those of you saying this zombie is a little too overpowered, to kill this zombie easily you have to use melee weapons, 2 hits with a sledgehammer on this zombie with full health and it will fall to the ground. A melee weapon strike can interrupt this zombie’s attacks.
    If you think this zombie is too unfair for the survivors then click on this link http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?

• @HamboneHenry:

Damage to barricade kit boards/nails: 75

Damage to players/props: 45

Do you actually know how ZS works?

• @Humin

Have you read the description of the zombie saying it deals more damage to barricades than players you idiot?  ???

• Why would it deal less damage to barricades/deployables than it would to unnailed props?

• @HamboneHenry:

@Humin

Have you read the description of the zombie saying it deals more damage to barricades than players you idiot?  ???

Opposite of The Butcher.

• @Humin

It doesn’t deal less damage to barricades/deployables it does more damage to them than unnailed props.

• Accidentally switched the words. Question still applies.

• @Hunin

It would deal more damage to barricades and deployables because this class is for barricade breaching.

• I’d say make it do high damage to everything but humans.

• Yeah ok, I’m sorry I called you an idiot way earlier.  :biggrin:

• I can see no niche that this needs to fill. It’s a zombie with retarded stats, flat out overpowered.

• The only thing preventing zombies from rolling humans is the barricade. Limiting its human damage is silly considering that if the barricade breaks they’re all dead anyway. What role does this guy fill?

• The zombie classes are pretty much nailed down

• @Zetanor

Hey, this zombie is unlockable ONLY if you eat atleast 1 brain and it must be on the sixth wave! I’l come up with another idea that the humans can have as a deployable. The survivors can still win if there is no idiots on their team.

• @Raox

So you say it’s flat out overpowered?  If the survivors barricade in a hallway and the zombie was slow, the survivors would have enough time to throw thoasands of bullets at it so It can die.

• @HamboneHenry:

The survivors can still win if there is no idiots on their team.

This condition is literally never satisfied.

• @StratocasterTB

I know but if all the smart people knew each other and grouped up to make a barricade without no fucktard screwing them up and leaving the idiots to die by themselves the smart group can still win if there is more smart people than stupid people.

• It’s just not needed. And that argument is terrible - this is about it’s combat stats, not the basic gameplay of ZS.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.