Verified Girl halp?

• I am a female and I’d like to be verified as such…
    I don’t know if that keeps people from ball pitting you (I’m in my profile picture, most people figure out I’m a girl from that, but apparently not the 4 admins, one of which removed it immediately and the most recent who left the server promptly after doing so, who have ball pitted me over the past 3 weeks) but I’d assume it would. I mean they should still be able to as a way to mute spammers, but if you’re a female, you can’t really be a true squeaker.
    I’m 16, fairly sure I’ve gone through puberty, and a second soprano.
    Guess I just sound like a 10 year old pre-male.
    Anyway, dunno what I need to do to get verified, but I’d like to.

• I am a female and I’d like to be verified as such…
    I don’t know if that keeps people from ball pitting you (I’m in my profile picture, most people figure out I’m a girl from that, but apparently not the 4 admins, one of which removed it immediately and the most recent who left the server promptly after doing so, who have ball pitted me over the past 3 weeks) but I’d assume it would. I mean they should still be able to as a way to mute spammers, but if you’re a female, you can’t really be a true squeaker.
    I’m 16, fairly sure I’ve gone through puberty, and a second soprano.
    Guess I just sound like a 10 year old pre-male.
    Anyway, dunno what I need to do to get verified, but I’d like to.

• She’s female: can confirm on her behalf.

• To be verified 100% by our professional administration team you have to post a picture of yourself holding a sign/paper that says “noxiousnet” on it.

• Haven’t we been through this, digital photography can be falsified.
    We need video proof.

• You need to fax yourself to +1-800-755-1717 with attn to the real zetanor.

• @Numb3rs:

We need video proof.

The epitome of useable evidence.

• ♃Jam♐N♐Bread♃: Okay the God Emperor dude is seriously freaking me out
    Vomit-Princess Madotsuki: he dose this to every single female on here
    ♃Jam♐N♐Bread♃: I get that but it doesn’t help when it’s triggering things for me…
    Vomit-Princess Madotsuki: You just gotta learn to ingore it. If you let it get to you, he wins
    ♃Jam♐N♐Bread♃: I guess he wins then.
    Vomit-Princess Madotsuki: Not really much I can do. Just ingore him. I know that seems like its hard, but it’s about all you can do. He’ll get bored.
    ♃Jam♐N♐Bread♃: No seriously I’m having a panic attack right now
    ♃Jam♐N♐Bread♃: And he’s not seeming to get bored
    Vomit-Princess Madotsuki: You should get off, and untill he’s gone

you scare too easily, must be a girl

• @God-King:

♃Jam♐N♐Bread♃: Okay the God Emperor dude is seriously freaking me out
    Vomit-Princess Madotsuki: he dose this to every single female on here
    ♃Jam♐N♐Bread♃: I get that but it doesn’t help when it’s triggering things for me…
    Vomit-Princess Madotsuki: You just gotta learn to ingore it. If you let it get to you, he wins
    ♃Jam♐N♐Bread♃: I guess he wins then.
    Vomit-Princess Madotsuki: Not really much I can do. Just ingore him. I know that seems like its hard, but it’s about all you can do. He’ll get bored.
    ♃Jam♐N♐Bread♃: No seriously I’m having a panic attack right now
    ♃Jam♐N♐Bread♃: And he’s not seeming to get bored
    Vomit-Princess Madotsuki: You should get off, and untill he’s gone

you scare too easily, must be a girl

Well yeah the thing about that was I forgot to take my medication that day (I take stuff for depression, anxiety and ocd. The anxiety is pretty bad as you can tell) so it made everything 100x worse as per crappy withdrawal symptoms from it. Not to mention I’m always worried I’m going to be raped.

Anyway not what this is about but yeah, if we have to use that as proof as to me being female, I’m totally fine with that xD

• takara shits on women for a living

literally, I think that’s his job, some conveyor belt shit

• conveyor belt for women or

what are you saying

• I can punch Takara in the dick for you, if that makes things better.  8)

• @moonie:

I can punch Takara in the dick for you, if that makes things better.  8)

Wouldn’t mind it. I mean, telling me about how he’s going to rape me about equals out to a good castrating kick to the groin.

• unsheathes katana

• Every time

• @Jam~N~Bread:

Well yeah the thing about that was I forgot to take my medication that day (I take stuff for depression, anxiety and ocd. The anxiety is pretty bad as you can tell) so it made everything 100x worse as per crappy withdrawal symptoms from it. Not to mention I’m always worried I’m going to be raped.

aw shit dude this is great where can I sign up for your blog, I love these entries

hurry up and post pic, get confirmed, rest in peace

• If I really needed to post a picture of myself, wouldn’t they just use my profile picture on here as proof? ._.

• @Dr.:

To be verified 100% by our professional administration team you have to post a picture of yourself holding a sign/paper that says “noxiousnet” on it.

READING COMPREHENSION

• @Dr.:

READING COMPREHENSION

Nope, just missed that one.
    And then got confused by everyone else’s comments and didn’t take the time to look back at replied.
    I still feel like that’s a really crap way of doing it. Couldn’t someone just edit it into the picture? xD

• let’s talk more about this conveyor belt. do women sit on the conveyor belt? and then go down anassembly line of  Takara’s shit? like a fucking water park ride?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.