Your IC name: Big Boss
    Your job (syndie?): Research Director, Traitor
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: DentontheGrill
    Reason provided: ;TLDR Metagaming
    When you were banned: 2014-06-09 03:25:12
    Ban length: Doesn’t give one, I’m assuming perma
    Why you think you were banned: People assume I was metagaming.
    Why you should be unbanned: Let me tell you something, I was traitor ALL thouse rounds, so unlawful killing is not grounds to ban me, if it is one of them, and even if metagaming is the only charge, that fucking guy was following me around every round, one round a few days ago that guy followed me around, I tried to call the shuttle, and he kept recalling it. These other two rounds I’m accused of metagaming, the station had very few players on, I’m not sure if he was following me that round, or just fucking wandering about, but it’s not unlikely that he would find what’s going on, and as for him not killing me when I’m a traitor, I have no idea, he’s probably just not a good player. This is what I keep telling everyone who says “Meetogamopotatoing” in OOC/Deadchat, but everyone can’t believe it’s just another player following me around, Albert and War1000 were the fucking worst of this, if one of you admins would just let me reason with you on this, that would be great, even if I stay perma’d afterwards.

• Your BYOND Key: FawfulFury
    Your IC name: Big Boss
    Your job (syndie?): Research Director, Traitor
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: DentontheGrill
    Reason provided: ;TLDR Metagaming
    When you were banned: 2014-06-09 03:25:12
    Ban length: Doesn’t give one, I’m assuming perma
    Why you think you were banned: People assume I was metagaming.
    Why you should be unbanned: Let me tell you something, I was traitor ALL thouse rounds, so unlawful killing is not grounds to ban me, if it is one of them, and even if metagaming is the only charge, that fucking guy was following me around every round, one round a few days ago that guy followed me around, I tried to call the shuttle, and he kept recalling it. These other two rounds I’m accused of metagaming, the station had very few players on, I’m not sure if he was following me that round, or just fucking wandering about, but it’s not unlikely that he would find what’s going on, and as for him not killing me when I’m a traitor, I have no idea, he’s probably just not a good player. This is what I keep telling everyone who says “Meetogamopotatoing” in OOC/Deadchat, but everyone can’t believe it’s just another player following me around, Albert and War1000 were the fucking worst of this, if one of you admins would just let me reason with you on this, that would be great, even if I stay perma’d afterwards.

• Also, he DID kill me as the traitor once, when I was in the crematorium, I was cremating someone, and he fucking pushed me in there and pushed the button, and one time I was trying to kill him, and he beat the shit out of me with a telescopic baton.

• So, although I wasn’t here, what you’re saying is you’re getting called out for metagaming because some random guy followed you around?

• He followed me around, and he helped me out, which I admit, does SEEM a lot like metagaming, but we did communicate.

• Well I wasn’t here and this requires eye-witnesses so

• well at least it got his attention.

• Big Boss was a shitter, he ought to stay as he is.

• doesn’t really matter since i wipe the bans between test phases.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.