Metacommunication (also our first report since reborn)

• Your BYOND key:cvbnm309
    Your IC name:Albert Fish
    Your job:RD (both rounds)
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):First unknown second FawfulFury
    The offenders ingame name:Big Boss and Raul Badman
    The offenders job:Not sure an examination comes up as “A Fallen Legend” Raul was Cargo tech
    Date/Time of incident:Pacific 9:40 PM june 8
    Your story:
    So in the first round the captain is attacked by Big Boss and the HoS raul comes in to assist Big boss they go somewhere and i never see the captain again. Later the CE deathgasps over the radio so i get in my mech to go check it out. I see big boss and he attacks my mech i shoot him a few times with syringes and raul comes and fucks my mech up. I get out and he tries to kill me but i escape. Later i get chased into maint by big boss and i get him stunned and cuffed to which the HoS immediately comes to his aid and after a slight chase im dead. Long story short the Raul calls the shuttle and dies because he never got internals while the sing was gone and at round end hes not a traitor Big Boss was though he also witnessed big boss use an emag earlier.
    Next round i get attacked by the chef and i kill him but i see big boss with the jedi sithlord box. He attacks me but im able to slip him and take his weapon to which Raul comes out of nowhere trying to stun me but he slips to. So i run and fight big boss to which raul stuns me and i get killed a word is never spoken in this situation mind you finally they wander around still not talking and raul makes some ammo for the russian revolver and they both shoot themselves the round is not over at this point but their are only enough people for one traitor.
    Logs
    http://pastebin.com/He5BNTTq
    (not much but as you see all of our combat when those two are fighting they don’t talk or call for help.)
    Pictures

Them just kinda sitting there.

• Your BYOND key:cvbnm309
    Your IC name:Albert Fish
    Your job:RD (both rounds)
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):First unknown second FawfulFury
    The offenders ingame name:Big Boss and Raul Badman
    The offenders job:Not sure an examination comes up as “A Fallen Legend” Raul was Cargo tech
    Date/Time of incident:Pacific 9:40 PM june 8
    Your story:
    So in the first round the captain is attacked by Big Boss and the HoS raul comes in to assist Big boss they go somewhere and i never see the captain again. Later the CE deathgasps over the radio so i get in my mech to go check it out. I see big boss and he attacks my mech i shoot him a few times with syringes and raul comes and fucks my mech up. I get out and he tries to kill me but i escape. Later i get chased into maint by big boss and i get him stunned and cuffed to which the HoS immediately comes to his aid and after a slight chase im dead. Long story short the Raul calls the shuttle and dies because he never got internals while the sing was gone and at round end hes not a traitor Big Boss was though he also witnessed big boss use an emag earlier.
    Next round i get attacked by the chef and i kill him but i see big boss with the jedi sithlord box. He attacks me but im able to slip him and take his weapon to which Raul comes out of nowhere trying to stun me but he slips to. So i run and fight big boss to which raul stuns me and i get killed a word is never spoken in this situation mind you finally they wander around still not talking and raul makes some ammo for the russian revolver and they both shoot themselves the round is not over at this point but their are only enough people for one traitor.
    Logs
    http://pastebin.com/He5BNTTq
    (not much but as you see all of our combat when those two are fighting they don’t talk or call for help.)
    Pictures

Them just kinda sitting there.

• please unban me we were actually RPing as psychics and i used tarow cards to find him.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.