Make TTT an actual TTT

• Banned

I know you said no one will code for/update the gamemode or anything, but I’m suggesting this anyways.

Basically what I am suggesting is simply that the server would be renamed from Trouble in Twelve-year-old Town to Trouble in Terrorist Town.
    It just feels like players who are not familiar with nox don’t want to join a server called twelve-year-old town. Maybe they feel that the server is just one big joke or that the server is full of 12-year-olds, I don’t know. I’m just thinking that maybe the server would get more new TTT players if it was named as an actual TTT.
    @Scott:

Scott: if i were looking for a ttt server to play
    Scott: i wouldnt join one that says its for 12 year olds

• Banned

I know you said no one will code for/update the gamemode or anything, but I’m suggesting this anyways.

Basically what I am suggesting is simply that the server would be renamed from Trouble in Twelve-year-old Town to Trouble in Terrorist Town.
    It just feels like players who are not familiar with nox don’t want to join a server called twelve-year-old town. Maybe they feel that the server is just one big joke or that the server is full of 12-year-olds, I don’t know. I’m just thinking that maybe the server would get more new TTT players if it was named as an actual TTT.
    @Scott:

Scott: if i were looking for a ttt server to play
    Scott: i wouldnt join one that says its for 12 year olds

• I want poltergeist survival

• The server was incredibly popular yesterday, and at one point was pretty much full. I’m not sure how long it stayed populated for because I went to bed but it definitely did very well yesterday.

Personally, I quite like server name because it’s sort of tongue-in-cheek and shows it has some awareness. When I personally saw the title, I thought it was making a joke at the state of TTT, not that it was 12 year olds and I think a lot of people would see it the same way.

I mean, it’s infinitely better than generic shit like ‘noxiousnet.com | custom | unique | fastdl | 1hitknife | pointshop| etc’ :V

• @Niandra:

Personally, I quite like server name because it’s sort of tongue-in-cheek and shows it has some awareness. When I personally saw the title, I thought it was making a joke at the state of TTT, not that it was 12 year olds and I think a lot of people would see it the same way.

If I had to pick between the wacky title and a consistent population…

It was full of Nox regulars, by the way. That’s fine and all but I don’t want the server deserted when regulars aren’t online. Giving it a more attractive title could help that.

Just call it “NoX Trouble in Terrorist Town Vanilla” or something.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.