Medic gun abilities

• 1. Ability to pick up missed medic gun syringes

or

2. Medic gun syringe projectile homing

Targeting injured players who are running is terribly difficult, it requires medic gun users to predict where human players are going to be due to the slow projectile speed. Using the medic gun to heal running injured players is impractical because the amount healed per syringe is meager and that there is a high probability syringes will miss if you fire more than one, wasting medical kit ammo. The medic gun is much more disadvantageous to use compared to the medical kit despite having a speed boost.

• 1. Ability to pick up missed medic gun syringes

or

2. Medic gun syringe projectile homing

Targeting injured players who are running is terribly difficult, it requires medic gun users to predict where human players are going to be due to the slow projectile speed. Using the medic gun to heal running injured players is impractical because the amount healed per syringe is meager and that there is a high probability syringes will miss if you fire more than one, wasting medical kit ammo. The medic gun is much more disadvantageous to use compared to the medical kit despite having a speed boost.

• On the upside buying both the Medigun and the Medipack will give you a shitload of medical supplies more than normal. But that’s really the only reason I ever purchase it.

• The one time I’ve used the medic gun I’ve felt the same frustrations, I thought of maybe make it target the player in a cone radius with the size of the  crosshair and predict his movement to angle it by the time the projectile lands

• You can’t use it when the target’s moving nor in large crowds.

• Make it like that pistol from Titanfall.

• @DR.:

Make it like that pistol from Titanfall.

I haven’t played Titanfall but from watching a video of the smart gun, it looks like a great idea. It wouldn’t work with the slow syringe projectile though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxh9dUIMcCo

• Just turn them into a homing projectile with a lifetime on the projectile of 2-3 seconds. This way people can’t get masses of syringes to follow them or some stupid shit like that.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.