Bugs and stuff

• The gravity generator SMES input isn’t properly wired for some reason, meaning that it will eventually run out of power even if engine is set up.

Also Chameleon projector can turn people completely invisible if used on elaborate new food stuffs that have been eaten afterwards.
    Pretty hard to reproduce but I believe it has something to do with things occasionally vanishing, i believe you could do the same thing with the incinerator generator console as you can make it invisible if you rewire stuff and shit.

Also, we managed to break the server by massdriving an activated nuke when the shuttle was coming, during a normal traitor round.

• The gravity generator SMES input isn’t properly wired for some reason, meaning that it will eventually run out of power even if engine is set up.

Also Chameleon projector can turn people completely invisible if used on elaborate new food stuffs that have been eaten afterwards.
    Pretty hard to reproduce but I believe it has something to do with things occasionally vanishing, i believe you could do the same thing with the incinerator generator console as you can make it invisible if you rewire stuff and shit.

Also, we managed to break the server by massdriving an activated nuke when the shuttle was coming, during a normal traitor round.

• i’m just going to hook onto this thread as I don’t want to make a new post just for it

not exactly a bug but - can admins get their OOC names back to orange? its hard to tell the admins apart from everyone else whos typing at first glance

• You can change it yourself using an admin command IIRC.

• There is one but it only changes it for players, not admins.

• you can spam click to cook same thing multiple times at the oven,

• you can spam click to cook same thing multiple times at the oven,

Edit: Odd, it double posted it.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.