• What it is:                       
    What would make it better:
    What it is:                       

• What it is:                       
    What it is:                       

• I know it sounds dumb but people are going to complain that they mis-clicked on the Ricochete Magnum instead of the Ender or something stupid like that.

Though it would be nice if the two buttons were slightly larger and weren’t just a plus and a check. Two buttons saying “Buy Weapon” and “Buy Ammo” would suffice.

• It seems that it would be obscure to those who are first navigate the worth/point menu.

On the topic of these buttons, the Adonis does not possess a quick buy ammo button and it needs one. It lost it when it changed to pulse ammo.

• That takes care of the partially sighted, I think we should add subtitles and audio description while we’re at it.

• Replace those buttons with big buttons of icons of the weapon and it’s respective ammo

• We do have a lot of blind players though.

• Bigger buttons would be nice since the whole menu got bigger. But the entire slot becoming a button is probably excessive.

• @Samuel:

Replace those buttons with big buttons of icons of the weapon and it’s respective ammo

This makes the most sense.

• The “Buying ammo for the weapon instead of the weapon” is really just a one time mistake and most people should learn from that mishap, though a more descriptive version for the buttons would be nice.

• @Jacky:

The “Buying ammo for the weapon instead of the weapon” is really just a one time mistake and most people should learn from that mishap, though a more descriptive version for the buttons would be nice.

one time is too many times.

• I come back to zs every year or so and I’ve bought ammo twice without the weapon.  shit happens.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.