[ZS] Super Boss

• Everyone knows that, most of the time, whatever boss you picked at wave 6 will be mostly a joke because it’ll be killed fairly quickly.
    I’m thinking that a boss chosen at wave 6 should have double their normal HP.

• Everyone knows that, most of the time, whatever boss you picked at wave 6 will be mostly a joke because it’ll be killed fairly quickly.
    I’m thinking that a boss chosen at wave 6 should have double their normal HP.

• That’s kind of dumb. The most intense moments are when the Survivors are barely scraping by on a round to round basis. This will pretty much just demolish the survivors unless they’re absolutely retarded.

• Bosses usually last mere seconds on round 6.

• Potential idea: increase the HP of the boss by 12% each wave. (Starting from Wave 3, Wave 6 will have 48% more HP.) Double HP might make them a bit bullet spongey and the increase is rather sudden for Wave 6.

• @LoneSoldier55:

That’s kind of dumb. The most intense moments are when the Survivors are barely scraping by on a round to round basis. This will pretty much just demolish the survivors unless they’re absolutely retarded.

Humans. Aren’t. Supposed. To. Win

• Humans are supposed to have a chance to win at least.

• @Chrome:

Potential idea: increase the HP of the boss by 12% each wave. (Starting from Wave 3, Wave 6 will have 48% more HP.) Double HP might make them a bit bullet spongey and the increase is rather sudden for Wave 6.

This makes much more sense to me.

@LoneSoldier55:

Humans are supposed to have a chance to win at least.

An increase in difficulty doesn’t make something impossible, and bosses get obliterated late game.  You would know this if you played ZS, which you don’t, which also raises the question as to why you post in threads regarding it and EFT so often.

• They get obliterated late game because most zombies have either given up or have gone AFK until the next round starts. The ones that consistently keep attacking the cade get demolished because humans can keep up with the cade. If the humans are doing that good late game then the match is probably tossed anyways.

The 12% stuff sounds better then just a slam double HP.

I don’t play ZS or ETF often, but I do play it. Sorry if my opinion is wrong.

• Isn’t this what the enter door update is supposed to change? A guaranteed win on wave 6 when you’ve strolled through wave 5?

• If anything it’s an extra step to winning so no.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.