Server changing the map after 3 rounds of ZS

• Hi!

My problem is; my server change the maps after only 3 rounds played on the map.
    How to fix that just for change the map always after 1rounds?
    Thx

• Hi!

My problem is; my server change the maps after only 3 rounds played on the map.
    How to fix that just for change the map always after 1rounds?
    Thx

• The gamemode is coded so the map lasts a certain amount of uptime, not a certain amount of rounds.

I.E, the maps usually last around 20 minutes or so, so if one round goes by and takes 12 minutes, another round starts and lasts 6 minutes, then another one starts and the map changes after that round ends.

• I have make a test, if the server work on a uptime, mine dasn’t, don’t know why;
    I have started 1 rounds, and after the “Waiting players” i have slayed myself. I have did this 3 times in -20 minutes. And the server change the map again after 3rounds…

• cvarlist zs_ in console to find command variables which control the zs gamemode.

zs_roundlimit - How many times the game can be played on the same map. -1 means infinite or only use time limit. 0 means once.
    zs_timelimit - Time in minutes before the game will change maps. It will not change maps if a round is currently in progress but after the current round ends. -1 means never switch maps. 0 means always switch maps.

• Thank’s a lot!

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.