Mapvote for Zombiesurvival server?

• Hello! :)

Who have got a addon for vote the next map for a zombiesurvival server?
    Thank you.

• Hello! :)

Who have got a addon for vote the next map for a zombiesurvival server?
    Thank you.

• I just put this into my Addons folder?
    This addon didn’t need configuration?

• @brox:

I just put this into my Addons folder?
    This addon didn’t need configuration?

Yes, and it needs configuration.
    It’s easy to set up.

• Didn’t work, i modify the addmap and library files, but when the zombiesurvival end, the votemap don’t want to launch a vote…

• UP plz  ???

• I cannot find the page that had the fix, but there is a way to fix this.

Add this at the very end just before the final end )

if GAMEMODE_NAME == "zombiesurvival" then
             hook.Add("LoadNextMap", "MAPVOTEZS_LOADMAP", function()
               MapVote.Start(nil, nil, nil, nil)
               return true   
             end )
           end

Sorry if this is no longer needed, but I feel that Googlers will find this post useful in the future.

I was terribly unclear of what file that actually belonged to, but the mapvoting plugin I use (Fretta-Like Map Voting, you can google the Facepunch thread, fork by tyrantelf) was updated to accommodate ZS.

• I have been trying to make this work for so many hours now. All it says in console is still 0 maps loaded. I don’t know what the hell to do. Please help!
    Edit1: I fixed it but it syas when you vote for a map that it requires like 37 or more players. What the hell?
    Edit2: Lol i figured it out again. but after awhile it says  have voted for 22 vote points, not only me but the other players in the server. Help?
    And why is the maps that we have played locked in the voting menu?

• @Fatalityh:

I have been trying to make this work for so many hours now. All it says in console is still 0 maps loaded. I don’t know what the hell to do. Please help!
    Edit1: I fixed it but it syas when you vote for a map that it requires like 37 or more players. What the hell?
    Edit2: Lol i figured it out again. but after awhile it says  have voted for 22 vote points, not only me but the other players in the server. Help?
    And why is the maps that we have played locked in the voting menu?

I am going to assume you are using the plugin that I mentioned.

There is an option in the config that will disallow previously played maps from being voted for. You can make it so the last three, four, five, etc. maps cannot be voted for, or just disable it completely.

• is it the glmvs_maplockthreshold? i put it to 0

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.