Instant death removal request

• Three months ago I received permanent instead-death punishment for standing in a spot which was (slightly) difficult to reach.

I think a three month punishment is more than lengthy enough for what I did to earn it. Also, can have rubber hammer removed as well? I got that because I made a prop tower which was about 3 or 4 barrels tall. It wasn’t a skycade or anything that would provide an advantage, it was literally 4 props on top of eachother in an open area, it also wasn’t restricting barricading either as the map it was on had tons of props and nobody was cading.

STEAM_0:0:8273629

Original thread which reported me.
    http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=19159.0

• Three months ago I received permanent instead-death punishment for standing in a spot which was (slightly) difficult to reach.

I think a three month punishment is more than lengthy enough for what I did to earn it. Also, can have rubber hammer removed as well? I got that because I made a prop tower which was about 3 or 4 barrels tall. It wasn’t a skycade or anything that would provide an advantage, it was literally 4 props on top of eachother in an open area, it also wasn’t restricting barricading either as the map it was on had tons of props and nobody was cading.

STEAM_0:0:8273629

Original thread which reported me.
    http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=19159.0

• Architectural brilliance should be rewarded, not punished.

And I’d like to see a return of envy, he was an excellent player.

• you type like a fag I would shoot you too

• I’d expect you’d come with a challenge to Jetboom but I see that isn’t even going to happen and either way you’d already know the result, since I handled your punishment after you had multiple constant felonies I’ve decided that I will open a special case for you, I challenge you for a single match of Age of Empires 2 (HD), either way just by playing I would remove your punishment, but if you lose any next punishment would be handled as a more severe one and I would get to change your username to whatever I decide like I’ve done with others who play with me, if you win (hah) you just come with a clean slate on Nox.

• Draconian court is expanding, is it?

• I won and Envy gets to keep his new username, next time he’ll to bake a pretty cake and send to Nox HQ’s PO Box with his face smashed

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.