[ZS] Bloated Zombie Prevalence

• I think most ZS players can agree that the most powerful zombie is arguably the bloated zombie right now, and has been for quite a while. The puke spray upon death is the problem with it, it guarantees damage to humans and props which makes it far easier to use than poison zombie, which must have a delay to spray a smaller amount of projectiles. What was the design meant to be with the bloated zombie? Was it just to stop cade humpers and close by humans?

I think one of the tipping points for bloated zombie was the flesh creeper, in actuality, because it removes the disadvantage of bloated zombies being slower than regular and poison zombies so they can deliver their damage much more easily. There needs to be some advantage to using the poison zombie despite the increased attack damage and health, or some disadvantage introduced to the bloated zombie.  The bloated zombie ends up doing more damage because it normally gets a swing of 30 in and deals another 20-30 with puke landing on props. If that puke doesn’t hit a prop, it probably will hit a human, simply because it extends so far. Some maps I have been able to take the top damage spot from the player who was originally boss zombie simply because I made mass use of bloated zombie.

• I think most ZS players can agree that the most powerful zombie is arguably the bloated zombie right now, and has been for quite a while. The puke spray upon death is the problem with it, it guarantees damage to humans and props which makes it far easier to use than poison zombie, which must have a delay to spray a smaller amount of projectiles. What was the design meant to be with the bloated zombie? Was it just to stop cade humpers and close by humans?

I think one of the tipping points for bloated zombie was the flesh creeper, in actuality, because it removes the disadvantage of bloated zombies being slower than regular and poison zombies so they can deliver their damage much more easily. There needs to be some advantage to using the poison zombie despite the increased attack damage and health, or some disadvantage introduced to the bloated zombie.  The bloated zombie ends up doing more damage because it normally gets a swing of 30 in and deals another 20-30 with puke landing on props. If that puke doesn’t hit a prop, it probably will hit a human, simply because it extends so far. Some maps I have been able to take the top damage spot from the player who was originally boss zombie simply because I made mass use of bloated zombie.

• If you’re attacking a cade with poison zombies and you can only get 1 hit in at a time, then bloated zombies are definitely superior.

• 30 damage to a specific prop, then 20-30 damage spread out along all the props isn’t quite the same as 50-60 damage.
    Getting two hits with the poison zombie deals 80.

• This and the ghoul are being rethought for the big patch.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.