Zombie Survival

• Hello, i am currently a owner of a zombie survival server and trying to add in guns and ammo and whatnot. I can add in guns no problem but the issue is, Adding in ammo. I am using Fas2 weapons, I got the guns in its just that adding in ammo wont get into the script. Its not letting it

• Hello, i am currently a owner of a zombie survival server and trying to add in guns and ammo and whatnot. I can add in guns no problem but the issue is, Adding in ammo. I am using Fas2 weapons, I got the guns in its just that adding in ammo wont get into the script. Its not letting it

• You should be using the ZS weapon base for everything, but you also can just use the same ammo type that other ZS guns use, as long as you are not trying to be the new premium ZS server

• Umm what do you mean by that exactly with the premium ZS server? But i said that i am using different types of guns than the ZE weapons it self. All i need to know is how to use the ammo script

• He means whatever modifications you make are fine as long as you aren’t trying to make money off Jetboom’s gamemode

3. You will not Modify the Content in such a way that it will, directly or indirectly, generate revenue without explicit, written permission from the Author.
    [For example: making it so you can pay to have extra health, points, speed, etc.]

• Why would you name a thread in the Zombie Survival Board Zombie Survival?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.