Changes to NN

• so umm i was thinking of new stuff that Noxious Net can bring so umm listen. I don’t like the concept of buying cosmetics in Noxious Net so I think they should change it and include all cosmetics for free but everytime you log onto noxious net you have to pay $10 through paypal this change will bring a lot of new players and flood the servers i now i now…  but why not randomly kick 10 players every 30minutes and give them 1 hour bans to help mitigate traffic.

• so umm i was thinking of new stuff that Noxious Net can bring so umm listen. I don’t like the concept of buying cosmetics in Noxious Net so I think they should change it and include all cosmetics for free but everytime you log onto noxious net you have to pay $10 through paypal this change will bring a lot of new players and flood the servers i now i now…  but why not randomly kick 10 players every 30minutes and give them 1 hour bans to help mitigate traffic.

• go back to playing darkfall and eating taco bell

• im tryin to help the community stupid fag hater

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.