DerpXD part 2 electric boogaloo

• FYI … in case you miss what I said in response to your freewheeling post on your exchange with derpxd … I didn’t want you to miss the highlights …

WELL! you dumb fucking fat ass this is derpxd’s mom … and i have a few choice words

FIRST of all REGARDLESS of his or her gender choice … you are lower than smegma for posting this conversation!!!

They trusted you (regardless of how unwise of a choice for them  … and “annoying” to you as she or he may have been) to have her or his best interests at heart, clearly that was wrong

Now … y’all can just go ahead and make all the comments you want to my response … I’m a 41 year old and I can take it … I am only so glad that my child will never see the way you tried to fucking humiliate them as we have uninstalled steam from their account and because of your fat, 22 year old, little (and based on your av i use that term loosely) face … I can see where unlike derpxd you will NEVER know what it’s like to have a boyfriend OR a girlfriend … based on the thread you felt at liberty to post!!!

so because my child cannot speak for themselves let me make myself very clear … you not only posted the PRIVATE conversations of someone who at the time WAS ONLY 12 (and i acknowledge my failings for understanding “steam” and the whole underbelly of it’s culture here when they wanted to sign up) YOU SIR (again a term used loosey) are a fucking, disgusting proof of flesh for a human being … who the fuck does that to a child … MY CHILD!

so fuck you dude … i can only assume what an embarrassment to your parents you are and society as a whole you must be … good luck getting a girlfriend (or boyfriend!!!) because that fuckin’ flavor savor you have as a beard and your lovely disposition as a whole are NEVER getting you laid!

and by the way … NICE JOB you fucking loser on trolling a 12 year old … you must be a killer amongst those of your own age group … you should just kill yourself … and yes … I just fucking went there … FUCK YOU!!!

Sincerely,
    Derpxd’s MOM

AND FURTHERMORE …

yes it just became apparent to my that derpxd’s sibling DID also use this account … ALSO a minor!!! … and for the record you fat fuck … i just looked it up … it’s Wednesday and you have already logged 77 hours of online game time, perhaps you need a fucking life!!! - how about YOU find a relationship of your own!!! … I’m sure if someone fucking rolls YOU in the flour they’ll find the wet spot!!!

OH and one more thing … I’ve heard all the best pedophiles live in Lorain, Ohio!!! :)

and … btw I see you are friends with Klondike … you are a fucking pedophile too … you both are so fucking lucky that private transgressions that take place via steam aren’t submittable in a court of I would have both your dumb fucking asses in jail!!!

Sadly for you two I saw this post … I’m a mom on a rant from hell … I hope both of your dicks rot off in whatever whore (male or female) hole it falls in to!!!

You two are the reason the internets are a fail!!!

Your parents must be so proud … I bet you live in their basements don’t you?  … aaaaaaah yes … pedophiles for children … I’ll be that’s just what they hoped for!!!

I am comforted (allbeit slightly) in knowing that when you lay your head on your pillow … and the world is quiet … that you can blame EVERYTHING that happened on here on a 12 year old kid … you still know the truth … YOU somehow got this kid … MY kid to talk to you like this … and where I can get my son or daughter a therapist … WHICH i have now done to get them through it all … YOU are still going to be the same dumb fucking loser you will always be… as stupid as the day you were that you posted this … you will remember derpxd and their parents as your worst fucking nightmare because we exposed you for what you really are … a pedophile in the making … or progress i guess … but you will never get this kid again … you fat, fucking moron

• FYI … in case you miss what I said in response to your freewheeling post on your exchange with derpxd … I didn’t want you to miss the highlights …

WELL! you dumb fucking fat ass this is derpxd’s mom … and i have a few choice words

FIRST of all REGARDLESS of his or her gender choice … you are lower than smegma for posting this conversation!!!

They trusted you (regardless of how unwise of a choice for them  … and “annoying” to you as she or he may have been) to have her or his best interests at heart, clearly that was wrong

Now … y’all can just go ahead and make all the comments you want to my response … I’m a 41 year old and I can take it … I am only so glad that my child will never see the way you tried to fucking humiliate them as we have uninstalled steam from their account and because of your fat, 22 year old, little (and based on your av i use that term loosely) face … I can see where unlike derpxd you will NEVER know what it’s like to have a boyfriend OR a girlfriend … based on the thread you felt at liberty to post!!!

so because my child cannot speak for themselves let me make myself very clear … you not only posted the PRIVATE conversations of someone who at the time WAS ONLY 12 (and i acknowledge my failings for understanding “steam” and the whole underbelly of it’s culture here when they wanted to sign up) YOU SIR (again a term used loosey) are a fucking, disgusting proof of flesh for a human being … who the fuck does that to a child … MY CHILD!

so fuck you dude … i can only assume what an embarrassment to your parents you are and society as a whole you must be … good luck getting a girlfriend (or boyfriend!!!) because that fuckin’ flavor savor you have as a beard and your lovely disposition as a whole are NEVER getting you laid!

and by the way … NICE JOB you fucking loser on trolling a 12 year old … you must be a killer amongst those of your own age group … you should just kill yourself … and yes … I just fucking went there … FUCK YOU!!!

Sincerely,
    Derpxd’s MOM

AND FURTHERMORE …

yes it just became apparent to my that derpxd’s sibling DID also use this account … ALSO a minor!!! … and for the record you fat fuck … i just looked it up … it’s Wednesday and you have already logged 77 hours of online game time, perhaps you need a fucking life!!! - how about YOU find a relationship of your own!!! … I’m sure if someone fucking rolls YOU in the flour they’ll find the wet spot!!!

OH and one more thing … I’ve heard all the best pedophiles live in Lorain, Ohio!!! :)

and … btw I see you are friends with Klondike … you are a fucking pedophile too … you both are so fucking lucky that private transgressions that take place via steam aren’t submittable in a court of I would have both your dumb fucking asses in jail!!!

Sadly for you two I saw this post … I’m a mom on a rant from hell … I hope both of your dicks rot off in whatever whore (male or female) hole it falls in to!!!

You two are the reason the internets are a fail!!!

Your parents must be so proud … I bet you live in their basements don’t you?  … aaaaaaah yes … pedophiles for children … I’ll be that’s just what they hoped for!!!

I am comforted (allbeit slightly) in knowing that when you lay your head on your pillow … and the world is quiet … that you can blame EVERYTHING that happened on here on a 12 year old kid … you still know the truth … YOU somehow got this kid … MY kid to talk to you like this … and where I can get my son or daughter a therapist … WHICH i have now done to get them through it all … YOU are still going to be the same dumb fucking loser you will always be… as stupid as the day you were that you posted this … you will remember derpxd and their parents as your worst fucking nightmare because we exposed you for what you really are … a pedophile in the making … or progress i guess … but you will never get this kid again … you fat, fucking moron

• Oh wait all they did was copy paste everything in the last thread well fuck DerpXD step it up

• I’m flattered to be mentioned in this ordeal.

• stop trying to make drama on the forums, honestly no one cares.

• I locked the other thread for a reason. This post should make it clear.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.